Lazareth

chrisf

Over 1,000 Posts
You guys are probably already aware of this guy, but I really enjoyed going through his website. I found his work amazing. I specifically like his DOKUJYA bike and the way in which he fully stressed the engine. Talk about having faith in the rigidity of the engine. Actually, I'm interested in if the bike is even rideable. The radiator is tiny and tucked under the seat between the exhaust. It seems small for a supercharged engine. I also wonder if the engine can take the bending or torsion loads and still keep its tolerances.

dokujyapage41nl.jpg

http://lazareth.fr/

Enjoy.

--Chris

Wow, that is a sweet looking bike. I'm wondering the same thing as you about the bending and torsion load but it sure is pretty.

looks like a copy of Honda's 1999 NAS:

honda-NAS_U-zoom.jpg

honda-NAS_L-zoom.jpg

Which I don't really mean as an insult, the NAS has always been one of my favorite bikes of all time. I was recently studying it contemplating what it would take to reproduce it. The original is bolted to a post and doesn't run, so it'd be awesome if "Lazereth" figured out how to make it work

Another one of my favorite bikes:

jvbmoto2.jpg

"Flat Red" Looks like it inspired his "Ducati 1000 miles"

Another one I'd love to see redone is Sachs' Beast from 2002.

Sachs%20Beast%201000%2002.jpg

The front end could use some rework though, it's got these strange little winglets that could've been handled better.

Thanks for the link Chris, his stuff is new to me.

Back
Top Bottom