** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

mothgils said:
sounds good...we could do it minus the IMS text.

anyone up for the challenge?

could one of you photoshop gurus take a stab at this? replace the IMS text with the DTT text. Maybe only a 2 checkered flags or something?

I no longer have photoshop at my disposal, but if I did I'd get rid of the spade and put a four leaf clover for DTT Boston. "Do The Ton" for the top. "BOSTON CAFE RACERS" for the bottom. for the old irish blood everyone in massachusetts has running through them.

diesel450 said:
Hey ditto for me on the photoshop help. Need one for the great state of Maine. Even though I think I'm the only one up here. maybe New England? Anyone else out there?

Hey diesel450,

I live in Portland, and just ordered the 10" East Coast patch. A Maine patch would good too. I could probably put something together. Any ideas?

Darren

WeberKid said:
I no longer have photoshop at my disposal, but if I did I'd get rid of the spade and put a four leaf clover for DTT Boston. "Do The Ton" for the top. "BOSTON CAFE RACERS" for the bottom. for the old irish blood everyone in massachusetts has running through them.

WeberKid,

Gimp 2.6 is FREE & nearly equivalent to Photoshop with similiar/same tools. There is a small learning curve if you are already familiar with PS. You can download it here: http://www.gimp.org/

Cheers,

Darren

Thanks for the tip on Gimp.
Here's my first attempt, It's for all of us up here in Norther Colorado!

All like, 6 of us ;D

DTTNoCo.jpg

Whaddya think? some bits I need to touch up, just wanted an opinion.

Just thought I'd chime in with the Australian version... simple, clean, upside down.

CP511301.jpg

Patches have arrived! Great quality and communication. Thanks, Caveman!

Patches.jpg

how do i choose? the east coast and nyc ones relate to me in some way... im thinking ill just rock the plain version.

if someone out there is still doin the fight club patches i think it would look pretty cool if you just incorporated brass knuckles into the center rather then the spade, plus can a member still qualify for the high side club if he was just pushed off the highway by a transport truck?

dean owens said:
the yamaha patch makes me wish i was planning on a yama build. i'd put that right on the tank.

Yah that one's really nice lookin'. That's why I was kind of surprised to not see a Honda.

Had a bit of time to fool around in photoshop... also didn't see any Canadian Colours.. yes colour with a U

Heres a quick edit to the universal logo... curve on the bottom a bit off

DOTHETONMAIN52.jpg

Anybody heard from "Caveman", I have tried all the links...(Dead?) and the e-mail addresses and will next try to call the number, I have an idea for a highsider patch for my jacket.

Thanks!
Lil'John

Back
Top Bottom