** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
I just realized that we have so many groups from all over the place that have designed their own patches!!..

Here is a post of all the DTT Patches...

Of course Caveman can make them for you guys in any size:
Just send him an email: phoenixdesign@inbox.com - Carter Newman: 1 250-589-5054

If anyone wants to design one for the their region/club just PM Tim or me and we can send you the original template and fonts

Official and Universal DTT Patch:
DOTHETONMAIN.jpg

The official locO leoN fan/groupie club patch... currently 0 members.. :(
DO-THE-TON-LOCO-LEON.jpg

DTT Yamaha riders:
DTT_FORKS_BIG.jpg

DTT East Coast crew:
DTTeast.jpg

DTT West End Boys:
WESTENDDTTPAtch.jpg

DTT Highside club - Those who have taken a fall:
dttn56_HIGHSIDECLUB.jpg

DTT Chick Riders:
dttn.gif

DTT Michigan..
MichiganDTT.jpg

DTT NORPAC:
DTTNORpac.jpg

DTT US Midwest: work-in-progress
DOTHETONMIDWESTWI.jpg

DTT Dirty South:
DTTDirtySouthmain.jpg

DTT Bobber Chops:

Do The Ton - New York City
DOTHETONNYC.jpg

Some new editions:
DTT Frakenbikes:
DO-THE-TON-FRANK.gif

DTT LA:
DTTLA.jpg

DTT Texas:
DTTtexaspatch.jpg

Mortikan said:
Noel I don't like you opening my wallet like this now I have to have one of each.

Man!!

BAHAHA.. I konw what you mean.. I broke just buying all the group patches...

locO leoN said:
BAHAHA.. I konw what you mean.. I broke just buying all the group patches...

Wadaya talkin' about Noel? Isn't that why you "aquired" all those vintage jackets? ;) ;D ;D More patches, more patches!! ;D

Love 'em all, BTW!! :D

The first one is wrong :) it's missing the space between CAFE and RACERS. This was an early prototype of the logo which just won't fuckin' die. DELETE IT!!!! Before any more patches or anything is made with that error in it. I have a 12" embroidered patch with no space in it.

Tim said:
The first one is wrong :) it's missing the space between CAFE and RACERS. This was an early prototype of the logo which just won't fuckin' die. DELETE IT!!!! Before any more patches or anything is made with that error in it. I have a 12" embroidered patch with no space in it.

Oh yeah.. shit.. That is/was the old patch...Anyways, I updated it with the right one.

I would hope that the Michigan DTT patch would have the outline of the state in the spade rather than Detroit. I would much rather represent the state than a city, you can add a city or town to it if that is where your from if you want.

Is there a photoshop or illustrator template with layers that I can download anywhere? I've got a MI statewide logo almost ready, but I'm having a bitch of a time bending the lower text in a way that looks decent.

Here's what I've got so far:

dcwp said:
but I'm having a bitch of a time bending the lower text in a way that looks decent.

I know what you mean-I was trying to put "Midwest" on the bottom for almost an hour the other day and had to walk away :mad:

The Michigan Crew has finally agreed on a logo.

MichiganDTT.jpg

Designed by member jsouthard.

Not sure if Detroit will have its own as well.

Edit: For whatever reason this image doesn't want to display. I'll attach it here as well...

Attachments

• MTR copy 2 copy.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,747
those patches look great. i know there isn't many of us out here is southern california but if there are some out there we should get our patch up here

I guess that's "the" good thing about Wyoming, it should be pretty easy to slap a rectangle on there, ha!

dcwp said:
The Michigan Crew has finally agreed on a logo.

MichiganDTT.jpg

Designed by member jsouthard.

Not sure if Detroit will have its own as well.

Edit: For whatever reason this image doesn't want to display. I'll attach it here as well...

what about da UP eh?

Yeah, we talked about including the UP in the logo (isn't there a new state law that all official state symbols have to include it?). In the end, we voted and it seems that it made the patch too busy, so aesthetics won out. You can find the discussion in the Michigan regional section.

I've noticed that the Midwest group includes the UP in their list of places they cover, but of course any Upers who aren't offended by the logo would be welcome in the MI group too.

Are you a Uper? I thought you were a troll too.

dcwp said:
Yeah, we talked about including the UP in the logo (isn't there a new state law that all official state symbols have to include it?). In the end, we voted and it seems that it made the patch too busy, so aesthetics won out. You can find the discussion in the Michigan regional section.

I've noticed that the Midwest group includes the UP in their list of places they cover, but of course any Upers who aren't offended by the logo would be welcome in the MI group too.

Are you a Uper? I thought you were a troll too.

nah. formerly of oxford michigan. got my degree at grand valley. now i live in indiana. i asked because those Upers can be pretty sensitive. i think the patch looks good. as a former michigander, am i part of the group?

8) There's at least two more of us, Joe and I. Check the new guy forum.
What part of AR are you in?

Back
Top Bottom