Small Singles Pic Thread

coyote13

Over 1,000 Posts
I have a strong affinity for small displacement bikes, especially the old venerable Honda singles. Looks like there are quite a few guys around the board who share my addiction. I searched a little for a similar thread and didn't see one, if there's one I'm not aware of feel free to point me in the right direction!

Let's see what YOUR little guy looks like! My little CB100 has a long way to go, but here she is as of this morning:

Attachments

• IMG_4094[1].JPG
    IMG_4094[1].JPG
    392.9 KB · Views: 331
Greetings. I am building a CB125. I attach a couple of pics. Greg

Attachments

• 7 001.JPG
    7 001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 330
  • 7 003.JPG
    7 003.JPG
    729.4 KB · Views: 338
Mine has a long way to go also...............yours looks a heckava lot better than mine.

This is half way torn down..........its actually completely torn down now and hanging from the rafters in the shed.

Engine's seized.....thinking of boring out .050 over. Got the cylinder and piston seperated finally, the bottom end spin freely. Head, cylinder and piston are rusted and look like crap.

Other than that, there's a lot of work needed............I'm still looking for another to use as parts bike, or better yet, another thats in better shape than this one is , and use this one as a parts bike.

Attachments

• P1030314 3.JPG
    P1030314 3.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,096
Hey Greg, I've been through your build thread, that thing is awesome!

Bud - we've ALL got a long way to go, and I don't think that will EVER change. Keep at it!

I'll play along too. Mine is in the process of being built back up. Got the seat fabric taken care of. Going to finish the seat and a battery box then she should be mostly back together after the weekend.

BTW it is an '84 CB125S

As it sits now...

When I first got it...

Any of you fellas wanna part with the side covers for you CB/CL 100/125's?? Doing a resto on a '71 and need some. PM me with price!

FingerBanger said:
Any of you fellas wanna part with the side covers for you CB/CL 100/125's?? Doing a resto on a '71 and need some. PM me with price!

I have some you're welcome to
shoot me a PM

For info purposes I am using a XL200 lower end with 185 topend. 6 Speed and all. I have a Powroll stroked crank and cam, with a wisco piston. Can't wait to hear it. I should be sweet

Sounds like a little beast Divot.

Hey Rimmy, how much you charging for those seat covers??? ;D

Here's mine as of last fall. I rebuilt the engine over the winter and painted the cylinder gold but don't have an updated picture, will post one when I can. Also, in these pics I don't have the foam on yet.

completed_4.jpg

completed_1.jpg

Submarine said:
Mine is a work in progress... still have a lot to do, but here is what I've got Its a 65ish Ducati Monza Jr

I'm guessing it's a '66 based on the tank and headlight.

Is that one of the high pipes that Domiracer had? I came pretty close to ordering one of those for my 160 project. Wish I could fine one for my 350...

Back
Top Bottom