Vintage Hondaline leather jacket

Garage_guy_chris

Been Around the Block
Just picked this jacket up today, don't know anything about it at all, don't even know if its really as vintage as suspected the condition is incredible, its like a 9.9 of 10! spent a few minutes searching for some info without much luck i figure you guys might know something about it?

Unfortunately its a little small for me, not un-useable small, but snug, so its fate hasn't been totally decided, if it was a few sizes bigger... or if i was a few sizes smaller, LOL. Its almost having that little black dress effect for girls on me makes me wanna cut out the cheeseburgers and drop a few pounds...

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

I belive that Drospo out of Quebec made those jackets for Honda back in the 70's & 80's....

looks good!

If you are interested in selling it, let me know!

(in other words, if you still like cheeseburgers, i will take it!) ;D

actually over the weekend i got a different coat that fits my cheeseburguler frame so i should let it go to someone who can use it so consider the jacket forsale. shoot me any offers and we can figure out shipping or a local pickup, im in east toronto, almost pickering

Garage_guy_chris said:
actually over the weekend i got a different coat that fits my cheeseburguler frame so i should let it go to someone who can use it so consider the jacket forsale. shoot me any offers and we can figure out shipping or a local pickup, im in east toronto, almost pickering

do you still have the jacket?

Garage_guy_chris said:

If you've still got it, I'll take it. I'm at Victoria Park and Kingston Rd in east Toronto as well. If you've still got it we can talk price.

Back
Top Bottom