HAPPY CHRISTMAS PEEPS

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
Just a public thank you to all those who have advised, cautioned, encouraged and assisted during my time here.

After a slow start and a change of workshops and building my Man Cave I am now back on track - however a series of close family health issues has taken precedence in the past 12 months.

So- looking forward to a more productive 2016 and may I wish all here a Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year.

TJ Beachcomber

Have a very merry christmas and happy new year!! I wish you and your family all the best . Im still reading your great stories and can never seem to get enough!

Thanx for the greetings, TJ, they're reflected right back at ya! All the best to you n yours in the New Year. C

Cheers TJ relate to and reflect your situation and sentiment mate ,been a tough 12 month haven't got done what was started out on this year, heres to 2016 and to completion of some awesome projects for us all. We're a great bunch of peeps so , merry xmas to one n all ;)

A merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine. Hop it is a bit cooler where you are. We are expecting 37 deg c on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very Merry Christmas and all the best to you for the New Year to you and Mrs. BC. Norton put the wishes for the new year very poignantly in 1941. Still relevant today.

Happy trails and roads, fellas. TO another holiday season and a great new year.

Hoofhearted said:
A very Merry Christmas and all the best to you for the New Year to you and Mrs. BC. Norton put the wishes for the new year very poignantly in 1941. Still relevant today.

Happy New Year, but it was 1944. ;D

Back
Top Bottom