Suzuki Titan 500 Parts for sale

pacomotorstuff

Coast to Coast
I'm posting this for a fellow VRRA member - might be some bits you DTT'ers can use.
"I have various parts for titan 500 left over from a race program that I am longer interested in pursuing. Parts include cases, cranks, bearings, pistons, barrels, heads (cast and stock) transmission parts, frame, etc. If you are looking for anything please contact me and I let you know if I have the part (s) you are looking for. Garage is too small.
I would rather see someone get some use and enjoyment out of it rather than have it sit in my garage in storage. E mail address is for at home - I likely will not be able to respond to inquiries until mornings or evenings. That work thing keep getting in the way. Contact info is as follows
Dave Thomas
e mail: dave193@wightman.ca
Cell # 519-217-0794"
And a +1 to Dave's comment - better out on a bike than collecting rust and dust in the garage.
Hope the above will help someone with their project(s).
Pat

Email or phone Dave directly at the address and telephone number provided. As I say, just posting the ad for him - don't know much about the parts.
Pat

bradj said:

My T500 didn't have a title. I got one from Vermont for about $75, then transferred to Wisconsin for another $100 or so. Bingo- official wisconsin title within 2 months of starting the process.

Back
Top Bottom