What did you ask for Christmas...or whatever holiday you celebrate?

jonescafe72

Been Around the Block
My wife and family keep asking me what I want for Christmas. Problem is, all I can come up with are REALLY expensive items. What is on your Christmas lists?

im getting this...

L10942970.jpg

New front tire, stainless allen head engine bolt set, and this...
Lotus-Exige.jpg

Can u figure out what I wont be unwrapping come X-Mas?

Pistons and adjustable pushrods for my harley from the Wife... AWESOME... other than that i really did not ask for much...

New rotary table, (and the title for the 360 frame I bought in October :mad:)

PJ

Stebel Nautilus Air Horn, just need to work out where I can fit it discretely but considering the traffic I ride in and the volume of the stock horn etc it'll be worth it. Also got some jets, camchain and pod filters, I have a feeling my wife doesn't even know what any of this is for on the bike ???

Cheers
Steve

I have graduation and xmas at the same time...so i get 1.5 times the gift (damn "xmas/graduation gifts")
My GF got me a PS3 and an oil change on my BMW
I think my mom got me a suit and briefcase (ready for the big working world)

ALL i want is vintage motorcycle stuffs

Funnily enough my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Usually she doesn't. She just gets me something. The sidecar set three records this year at El Mirage and nothing broke and I didn't crash. I'll be 64 on Monday next so I told if she wants to get me something, get me another year of racing.

Hey hoofhearted that's awesome. I really hope you get it brother!

Curbcast you make me laugh. That's the best one I've heard all week!

Never really asked for anything. Once the kids came we never really had any extra money for ourselves. I usually end up with necessities like socks and underwear :mad:. However, Last year I did get my honda 360 about a week before Christmas and this year I'm told I may get a new video camera if I'm good :eek: (hey Curbcast I think that means I have to leave the wifey alone ;D)

Thanks Troybilt. I hope I get it too. Actually what I'd really like for Christmas is to be able to do it all over again. I started racing in '62 or '63 and its been a trip ever since. I got my dream. Hope you get yours. Merry Christmas!

Troy that breaks my heart. My GF says shes "training me for marriage"
Once a month maybe. Good heavens, aint right!!

...breaks
my
heart

jonescafe72 said:
My wife and family keep asking me what I want for Christmas. Problem is, all I can come up with are REALLY expensive items. What is on your Christmas lists?
I got a 66 mustang fastback, red black interior, pick it up saturday.

Jimmy O

Back
Top Bottom