What did you ask for Christmas...or whatever holiday you celebrate?

Just some new tools, I made a small list of things I needed or needed to replace and I hope I will be getting most of them. I gave the list to my fiance and she told my parents and here parents something off of the list. At least I think thats how it worked!

Growing up we were so poor, my parents would make us Tamales so we could at least have something to unwrap on Christmas day :)

not the slightest idea what the SO got me. i never told him anything i specifically wanted.

i got him a fancy memory card for his camera and a t-shirt.. his birthday is 2 weeks after christmas so i also did his birthday stuff. i got him a photography book called the oxford project, and am debating between a few more things.

Riding boots.

Stainless bolt kit..

Tapered steering bearings...

I've realized I always need a hobby around Christmas time or I have nothing to ask for.

All I'm asking for is a good hunk of uninterrupted time to work on my bikes. Oh, and world peace.

8) Got mine a little early.

Attachments

• gator1202b.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 135
forcefanajd said:
aw, Airedales are great dogs

+1 Airedale was on my short list. I ended up with a Brittany spaniel this time as no airedales available in the area at the time. But they are great dogs ;D

Maritime Biker said:
+1 Airedale was on my short list. I ended up with a Brittany spaniel this time as no airedales available in the area at the time. But they are great dogs ;D
This is my third terrier, but my first 'dale. He's a hoot so far, I expect big things from him in the future. My daughter grew-up with brittanys, smart dogs!

DrJ said:
All I'm asking for is a good hunk of uninterrupted time to work on my bikes. Oh, and world peace.

i'm with you on this one the most. hahaha i didn't ask my ol' lady for anything. what wouldn't hurt though would be a trip to europe to get some bikes and ride hahaha

8) I got my wife a bitchin digital camera. So I'll be able to post some clear sharp build photos. ;D
Trouble is I spent half my bike budget.....the half I had left from the pup. :eek:

That sucks, but, you can let her know that you spent your bike budget on her and she will feel so warm and fuzzy about it she'll let you use the visa for some parts! Merry X-Mass, enjoy the pooch, they are special.....Unconditional love. Reminds me of a quote... Do you know what unconditional love is? Here is how you can see it. Lock both your wife and your dog in the trunk of the car for 4 hours, when you come back, which one is still happy to see you. ;D

Cheers!

Half a dishwasher, She's getting the other half. Not a separation thing, lol. Just that's what we really need in the house. Two small children, a busy lifestyle coupled with two lazy cleaners= dishes drying in a rack and sitting on the counter.
should have gotten myself a clean freak, but then I'd be hearing about what a slob I am.

Other than that with the downsized hours and less money I'd rather have my presents spent on the kids.

Jay

I asked Santa for one of those tattooed pin up hotties (erm...I mean empowered earth mother goddess) and some expensive tequila alas...

So I bought myself some finned covers for my CB750 aaaand...a CJ360T. Also mom got me one of those sinus cleaning neti pots, I now have a part time job sniffing luggage at airports.

Back
Top Bottom