Holy s#!t... Anyone dig jet skis?

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
Saw this on another forum... Cant find any info other than its built from two MV v4 motors and a shit ton of carbon fibre. Est HP: 308!!!!! Cant imagine the price tag on this thing.

MV_Agusta_Jetski.jpg

Damn, that looks wicked! I have an all-original 1985 Honda 50cc 2 stroke jet ski. The real jet ski not a wave runner! You start laying on the deck then pull up to your knees after some speed, then you can stand up when you get her going. I was looking for some pics of the old girl but I guess I don’t have any. She still runs like a top and I have never worked on her once, just routine maintenance.

Forgot to add, my parents bought it brand new in 1985. My two older brothers, older step-brother, older step-sister, myself, and all our rowdy friends through the years have ripped on her and she still sing like new, well maybe not new but damn good!

One of the old original jet skis was the first motorized vehicle i wrecked. Put it 10 feet up the beach into a rock when I was way too young to be on it in the first place. Having young uncles was cool...

HELL YA! i had a 85 440 kawi stand up
heads, pistons, westcoast ride plate, manifold, exhaust... and race pitch impeller
that sucker ripped! just traded it for the rocket i got now.. was not pretty but she ran!

I love mine, we have not put many hours on her over the last few years. I just got to thinking of her when I read this and I think it may be time to give the old girl a face lift and lil more pep in her step! I will try to get som pics, I really am not sure about the engine size on her, I know she is a 2 smoke and it says 500 on the cowl, but I don't think that little thing is a 500cc 2 cycle!

here is what mine used to look like... was not pretty but ran hard!!
nmkx77.jpg

few years ago after doing the motor work trying to tune in the carb (no jets just a sync screw) how awesome is that!!!
3589ovd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom