my step dads barn bikes...awesome!...

mikeadamstattoo

Coast to Coast
i know my step dad has like a million old motorcycles and raced mx an flat track in the 70s.
i snuck into the barn to snag some pics. its sad seeing them sit there. i really wish he do something with them, or give one to me to try and restore.

heres a few i thought you guys would like.
im unsure on all the years.

cb360t

iokrcx.jpg

107qrec.jpg

BSA thunderbolt

orkmft.jpg

1zlazpl.jpg

BSA b33

2chue8.jpg

little yamaha 100

200bvr5.jpg

yamaha xs650

316ximc.jpg

bultaco libido 100

25hjqcn.jpg

2089na1.jpg

Holy crap man! He is sitting on a gold mine of motorcycles! That is awesome. Maybe try to give him a little wink wink - tell him it is Christmas time!!

none of you know how hard headed this guy is. he wont sell them to eager buyers that are friends of ours that catch glimpse of them. hopefully i can nudge him to let me dig in. he IS really excited though that im so interested in vintage bikes and restoration

Go for the Yamaha, it's a 72 with a funky crossover exhaust that's pretty rare.

Is he cool with the cafe/bob/chop or the restoration? He might be appalled if you start talking about cutting them up. But you know him better than us. It's still awesome that he just HAS them though

Sounds like its time to pucker up and do some serious kissin'..................................

ill just keep calling him over the next year and talk with him about bikes, then hopefully next year i can ask him for one.

a lobito.... A LOBITO..... Holy hell a Bultaco Libito. Ive been looking for that or a metrella forever. Those are a badass collection of bikes, the beeser is way cool. Tell him Im a hardcore butaco restoration guy. I would not ever cut up a lobito, nudge nudge..

Seriously though, awsome

Later
D

The BSA is a B44 or B50, developed from 250cc C15
B33 was 1940's design 500 (350 as a B31)

PJ

Geez, had a wince at all those nice machines sitting around delapidating themselves...if (when!) I have a bunch of bikes I'm gonna have them all on classic rego and ride a different one every day. How good would that be?

And yeah, that '72 650 is gnarly lookin' - boingk

boingk said:
if (when!) I have a bunch of bikes I'm gonna have them all on classic rego and ride a different one every day. How good would that be?

You would be like Jay Leno!

oh man, they ran a spread on his garage in a recent(er) issue of classic bike. my jaw dropped looking through it, then again, then again. then i looked through it a few more times.

Back
Top Bottom