full custom 81 cb750 bob

Looks pretty cool. I see the swingarm is on upside down, with the brake stay on top. Looks sorta "industrial" like that. I like it. 8)

timberwolffxdl said:
am I seeing it correctly? Did you weld steel tubing to the aluminum swingarm?

thats a steel honda swingarm. My cbr and my 599 both had the same arm

ctluba said:
Looks pretty cool. I see the swingarm is on upside down, with the brake stay on top. Looks sorta "industrial" like that. I like it. 8)

actually that is the exact way it came off the f2, believe it or not.

bobbabouskie said:
actually that is the exact way it came off the f2, believe it or not.

I was actually thinking about what I posted in your thread today at a completely random time for some reason. I realized that the swingarm was not upside down as the brake stay would then be on the other side of the arm...I'm a dumbass!!

rays650cafe said:
That your going to hardtail a sport bike swing arm. Why not just use a hardtail kit?

Because I wanted something original, anyone can go out and buy a hard tail kit and weld it on, plus then I would have had to get the cush drive milled down on the f2 rim and use an offset front sprocket, and it just so worked out that ive always wanted to build a shifter kart and the f2 was only $300.

ctluba said:
I was actually thinking about what I posted in your thread today at a completely random time for some reason. I realized that the swingarm was not upside down as the brake stay would then be on the other side of the arm...I'm a dumbass!!

we all get brain farts from time to time! ;)

Back
Top Bottom