GSXR front end

matt ingram

Hi all. I am breaking the last of the parts from my old Virago project. Most of the rest sold but I've been hanging on to the USD forks, hoping to apply them to a new project. That new project turned out to be a 1984 Bronco, so not really much need for forks there.

What I have is a GSXR front end from an '03 with a cognito moto stem and All Balls tapered bearings. You will need a new bearing kit, because the races went with the Virago frame. As the triples offset and stem diameter are different from '03 to the '06+ that Cognito usually work with, I had the top triple with the correct offset for the lower bored out to the correct stem top diameter. Triple is drilled for risers but I will also include the clipons I got originally.

Front end also comes with Wheel and brake discs, with the Tokico six-pot calipers. I've bled these and they are excellent. I also put brand new pads in them. Tire on the wheel is fine, not new but certainly rideable. Paint on the wheel is black and TBH a little average. Wheel does have brand new bearings and seals.

Paid $1200 for the lot. asking $500 OBO, I just need it out of my garage before I move again.
IMG_1236_zpsyrf7wiov.jpg

IMG_1237_zpsbvrttmtn.jpg

IMG_1238_zpsgumimnjn.jpg

IMG_1239_zpswp0wuwst.jpg

Back
Top Bottom