• 70's Paint design with purple, blue, black and others

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Metallic Purple Haze

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Black

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
rock2d2 said:
I like you Stuart. You're not like the other kids, here, in the trailer park.

Ha! Effin' love the Dead Milkmen.
good catch

tron97 said:
hahahaha hate fucking.

But seriously,

I think your stock seat pan is decent. A little bit of trimming, some fresh 1 or 2" foam and a little stitched vinyl cover and you can have a real nice seat. I found 2" camping foam the best for it. Carpet underlay works as well, but is not as thick.

Another option is to just cut out some sheet aluminum, bend it up to match your rear hoop, and pop rivet the cover on.
http://www.amazon.com/H2O-Audio-Snow-Skate/dp/B0000AMA6N/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339103668&sr=8-1

These snowskates work great for pans. The beauty of them is they are hard thick plastic which is water proof, wont crack, and you can staple the vinyl right into it. They are also really easy to shape with basic tools.

I used one on my xs650 daily and it worked great. This will at least take you one step closer to your inspiration bike, and cost you next to nothing

Shit... You can be helpful without being a prick. Terrific. Just superb. haha

VonYinzer said:
Hey kid... Ya order that shit yet? Clocks tickin'...
Working on that as we speak.
tron97 said:
Another option is to just cut out some sheet aluminum, bend it up to match your rear hoop, and pop rivet the cover on.
http://www.amazon.com/H2O-Audio-Snow-Skate/dp/B0000AMA6N/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339103668&sr=8-1

These snowskates work great for pans. The beauty of them is they are hard thick plastic which is water proof, wont crack, and you can staple the vinyl right into it. They are also really easy to shape with basic tools.

I used one on my xs650 daily and it worked great. This will at least take you one step closer to your inspiration bike, and cost you next to nothing
Tron, I already have some dcc gauges coming(early b day present from pops) And i am going to add brackets to lower the headlight. The pop rivet idea already came up amongst me and another member a while back, i think imma do that.

VonYinzer said:
Hey kid... Ya order that shit yet? Clocks tickin'...

But being a prick is so much more enjoyable!!

Von Kirk 75 dt250 said:
Working on that as we speak. Tron, I already have some dcc gauges coming(early b day present from pops) And i am going to add brackets to lower the headlight. The pop rivet idea already came up amongst me and another member a while back, i think imma do that.

What gauges you get?

http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-custom-motorcycle-electronic-parts-mini-chrome-speedo-speedometer-trip-readout-37-0002.html I just got the speedo. No Tach.
tron97 said:
But being a prick is so much more enjoyable!!

What gauges you get?

Back
Top Bottom