My Sons 82 Kawi KZ750 Brat "Tricz R 4 Kidz"

Thanks guys, Randy sorry I missed your question, don't get on here much during riding season...............We cut up from the bottom just behind the neck post, with a sawzall, stop just short of the top, and we had the bike on the lift with rear set at finished height, we lowered the lift until the bike sat level, allowing the front end to rake out forward. once we got it where we wanted it we made wedge shaped filler pieces out of 16 guage steel and welded them in, did it in an afternoon, paint and all. As for the 16 guage steel, it is heavier than the factory steel, always make them safe as well as Kool.

Thanks for the reply Motrhd!

Safety is always first in my book as well, I hope my bike comes out as nice as yours.

What kind of brake light are you running? If you happen to have a pic, would you mind posting it?

Thanks, Randy

Hey all, been a busy summer, lots of great riding, even went to Sturgis and can't wait to go again !! We have been real busy, bought a new project in September......a way cool rat rod roadster pick up with air bags.......and on a sadder note, we just buried my dad yesterday, I'm not looking for sympathy, but I'll take it, he brought me up to be the 55 year old wild child that I am today. I will be posting update pics of the Kawi brat soon, not a whole lot new but a couple of things.....rear turn signals, and a fatter rear tire, that thing looks so damn cool I'm almost jealous of the kid..............LOL

Thanks Big Rich, it was quite the suprise...........
Good catch Joe, he has a phantom suction cup rear seat and it works great .

Back
Top Bottom