1963 bsa a10 650 tracker

joea

Coast to Coast
DTT BOTM WINNER
Picture20346-1.jpg

was building as a std scrambler but decided to go with a dirt tracker machine....

hi, yes it is a custom build i did ......i have to figure out why the photo is so small and correct it......any help would be appreciated as i'm not too hot on the computer...thanks,joe@vcycle

open a photobucket acct... best way to post big high quality pics... looks like a cool bike from what I can see though!

Picture20364.jpg

custom side panel,heatshield, brackets, drip shield,fuel lines,float end cover,manual comp release-10.5:1 compression....

Picture20361.jpg

custom tail light 18 l.e.d light array made into the v for "v" cycle ..joe@vcycle

Picture20329.jpg

rt side...custom s/s braided oil lines,swing arm end caps, seat is a modified ohmars...it was a few inches too wide in the front- cut and reglassed plus aft end was reprofiled for the bike. several other small details.................enjoy, joe@vcycle

hi kawasakifreak....thanks, it's the only dirt tracker i have done...fun and loud!

have a good week,joe@vcycle

joea said:
hi kawasakifreak....thanks, it's the only dirt tracker i have done...fun and loud!

have a good week,joe@vcycle

Hey no problem man. The english iron was well before my time & is completely non existent around here (I've seen a late model beemer once!) My closest riding buddy tells me stories about bombing around on a BSA is soCal in the mid sixties-early seventies, awesome stories. These trackers get my heart goin' & I really want to do my KZ up like one but needing things like passenger accommodations & light touring capability prevent me from doing so. Until I'm financially well off, I just have to drool on others builds. Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful bike. So nicely balanced. Not many seats work with that tank, but you made it belnd really well.

Can you tell us more about that cute tail light and how it's mounted in the seat?

Great bike. Put her up in show and shine when you call her "done". We'll get some BOTM stuff going for sure.

joea said:
thanks.... they are carlise (spelling).......................joe

Joe do you have the product name of those Carlisle tires i cant find them on the Canadian web site, i called some of the Canadian dealers and the said they didnt do M/C tires ::)

Cheers jimd

intrudin said:
Joe do you have the product name of those Carlisle tires i cant find them on the Canadian web site, i called some of the Canadian dealers and the said they didnt do M/C tires ::)

Cheers jimd

Carlisle quit making motorycle tires a few decades ago. Neat flat track tires, but they quit I'm thinking before 1990.

Back
Top Bottom