Shift Knob from my car on my shift peg.

Other than that it's a bit big...... and it has a cross on it (overdone chopper thing), I say run with it!! Definitely won't have many other people riding around with a shifter like that. You may be starting a new trend........ wait, come to think of it, I might have an old shifter laying aorund somewhere..... in this box, maybe..... no, just wait, um, this one?

Unless you find it annoying to ride with, I say go for it! It could be a conversation piece. "Dude, come check out my new shift knob!!" "Dude, didn't you ride your bike today? ???" "Just shut up and look!" "Sweet!! Where'd ya score that?" Yeah, you could be the shifter knob trend-pimp. You better quick patent the idea...... make millions!

lol are you trying to rub in the fact that my bike has been broken for 3 weeks?

IDK, its frustrating. I get off work at 9:30 and theres no hardware stores open so I cant fab the tail light mount which is about all I need to pass inspection. I just sit in my garage till 11ish and stare.

The shift knob was a act of bordeom. Sorry lol.

you cant use the old fender that had the taillight mounted on it to pass inspection?

Nope, the previous woner clipped the wires right at the housing. Go figure. The wires are hot though so there arent any problems with the wiring. He just clipped them for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom