** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

New batch of DTT UK / and Cafe Moto patches and decals just in.

Picture055.jpg

CafeMotoLogo.jpg

veloracermike said:
I'd like two of the cafe motos can you repost your PayPal address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vonheyda@hotmail.co.uk. Just confirm - decals or sew ons [ or both ! ] They are actually in stock as we speak.

While we're at it - the DTT / Cafe Moto Cafe Racer Calendar will be available in 4-6 weeks - in plenty of time for Father Christmas !!

beachcomber said:
vonheyda@hotmail.co.uk. Just confirm - decals or sew ons [ or both ! ] They are actually in stock as we speak.

While we're at it - the DTT / Cafe Moto Cafe Racer Calendar will be available in 4-6 weeks - in plenty of time for Father Christmas !!

Thanks, prices?

BTW I've set up store for Texas DTT T-shirts and stickers

http://www.cafepress.com/dothetontexas

DTT forum members prices -

CM Decals - £1.95 [ £2.45 retail ] DTT [UK] decals £1.45 [ £2.25 retail ]

CM patches - £2.75 [ 3.45 r/t ] DTT UK patches £2.45 [ £3.25 r/t ].

Postage to US and Canada - £2.50 up to 4 of each. Over that please apply for rates.

Bulk orders on ALL merchandise will attract discount and preferrential bulk postage rates

I need a few more of the DTT UK patches - I'm lousy at math and currency conversion - how much in US$ for 4 patches mailed to Canada?

Tim said:
I need a few more of the DTT UK patches - I'm lousy at math and currency conversion - how much in US$ for 4 patches mailed to Canada?

Works out to about ......oh £400 [ tee, hee, hee . ]

I'll sort out via PM Tim.

BTW - would LOVE to see some nice pix of your XS with those shiny new shox !!!!

Finalising the website now and there'll soon be some important announcements with regard to "proper" Cafe Racer equipment

You can order the DTT / Cafe Moto Patches / Decals from Brother Joe over at DWMS Racing.

UK / European orders can come direct to me - payments to the paypal address listed.

We are working on the best method of shipping / drop shipping the calendars to save as much on freight as possible.

We have a few DTT UK Chapter patches and Cafe Moto Patches left in stock!

Please visit www.dwmsracing.com and click on the store tab at the top of the page or use this link to go directly to the patches http://www.dwmsracing.com/emporium/index.php?cPath=5&sid=243cc1e917c231e4b914086a66fba3ff

For decals please visit this link http://www.dwmsracing.com/emporium/index.php?cPath=4

All of our patches and decals include free shipping to the continental United States!

It took a while to make it here. I just read back though this thread and didn't see us Indiana Boys repesented ;)
I created this one over on the "Hoosier DTT Crew" thead back on Apr 28, 2010.
Then it was sent to tWistedWheelz and posted it on his thead "interest in DTT Stickers?" for approval.
But then El Guapo got ahold of it a ran with it! 8) Got mine in the mail not too long ago. Props to him for the ambition and making my design come to life!

indiana.jpg

Dutch Von Shed said:
beachcomber said:
New batch of DTT UK / and Cafe Moto patches and decals just in.

Picture055.jpg

Yes decal exactly the same image. Contact me for details

Does this UK badge come as a decal? I'd love one on my Beemer.

Thanks

Just had a thought - if you're in the US you can buy direct from DWMS Racing - see their site in the "Friends of DTT"

Dutch Von Shed said:
Thanks Beachcomber, but I'm in the UK. What's the best way for me to get one here?

Simples

As a proud site supporter you get the discount prices !

Patch £2.45 [ Non supporter / retail £3.25 ]
Decal £1.45 [ " " " " £2.25 ]

Cafe Moto [ "we're not going back to the 60's ..etc. ]

Patch £ 3.45
Decal £ 1.95

Postage .50p - up to 2 of each.

Try to alter your info sheet to show you live in UK. Helps us all to know when responding.

There WILL be a marginal increase on the next batch of patches [ certainly ] and decals [ possibly ].

Have reasonable stock at the moment.

PAypal is OK - PM me for details and total cost.

CafeMotoLogo-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom