** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

I was hoping you would see this. I will do one up for you. All rights will be yours... Im a big fan of the site, it has helped me out int the past and would like to give something back. And ThankYou.

Black and Steel.

Attachments

• dotheton_logo_design.png
    dotheton_logo_design.png
    728.2 KB · Views: 335
T400 said:
Great looking patches.. Lots of really good work.
I drew these up for any Canadian Members, only hand drawn. I would like any input on which one I should put together on my photoshop program, At the bottom right of the Maple leaf, I am going to place the Province or Territory (short form)

Did you ever happen to finalize either of these?

We got extras, and I would prefer a swap (but will sell too - $5). I like that UK one in particular.

VonYinzer said:
So... Does anyone have any patches for sale? Indy guys? Any foreign patches? Let me know please.

cafetbird said:
We got extras, and I would prefer a swap (but will sell too - $5). I like that UK one in particular.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten our PA ones made yet. I'd like to buy one of yours. Got a pic?

VonYinzer said:
Unfortunately I haven't gotten our PA ones made yet. I'd like to buy one of yours. Got a pic?

One looks like this:

DTT_logo_header.jpg

Good quality.

The other is this:
D3Tpatch_zpsbaa0427d.jpg

Just doin some light reading, here, but do we have one for the Down under boys, I'm not real good with puters and design stuff, but if one of you local boys could come up with one for down here and us bobber boys that'd be good

Hobes said:
Just doin some light reading, here, but do we have one for the Down under boys, I'm not real good with puters and design stuff, but if one of you local boys could come up with one for down here and us bobber boys that'd be good

We have one for Aus, and I see you already found the thread for them.

If anyone else is looking you will find them here.
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=10225.150

No i haven't as of yet. Still i dont own a cafe racer,I would be after a Bobber one, even if it just say do the ton.

Back
Top Bottom