my chopper/bobber/brat/whatever lol

my94f2

Been Around the Block
heres my build. it started off as a laid down cbr f2. was goin to take it back to rocket form but the tail section was tweaked big time. some plastic tabs were broke blah blah blah. i wanted something no one else has. well i think i have accomplished that lol so here it is
0724091727b.jpg

0724091726b.jpg

0724091722c.jpg

0724091727a.jpg

Very cool man! Now that's thinking outside of the box! I like it, it's totally different. I call it a "sport bob".

I can't decide if I love it or hate it......but good on ya for a creative approach.

Toss some wide bars and four cocktail shaker mufflers on that thing....then you'll REALLY confuse some peeps.....

Swagger said:
I can't decide if I love it or hate it......but good on ya for a creative approach.

Toss some wide bars and four cocktail shaker mufflers on that thing....then you'll REALLY confuse some peeps.....

you're not alone. went on a poker run this weekend with a bunch of harley guys. a lot of them liked it til i said it wasnt a buell. its a honda. then a lot of them changed their minds lol but its whatever ya know. i got a lot of praise on the fabrication stand point and for the fact its really not a crotch rocket anymore.

i thought about throwin some lil aoes on there but after puttin them up there its deffinitely a no go. i thought about the muffler thing too. the original plan was the run a "y" turn out in front of the tires under the swing arm, but it was obnoxiously loud. thought about runnin duals too but the kickstand wouldnt of worked.

so, it is what it is. its mine. i love it. love the ?s i get about it.

my94f2 said:
you're not alone. went on a poker run this weekend with a bunch of harley guys. a lot of them liked it til i said it wasnt a buell. its a honda. then a lot of them changed their minds lol but its whatever ya know. i got a lot of praise on the fabrication stand point and for the fact its really not a crotch rocket anymore.

those are some retarded harley owners.....not only is your bike an inline four and very easily noticable without the fairings but its watercooled

Um, interesting product of your more than ample skills but the end result… I'll just say it's an acquired taste.

I have a 96 f2, you dont happen to have an extra tree assymbly and forks do you? Mine got twisted (thats the inspiration to my screen name). I plan on doing something to it, I am not sure what yet though, I want to build an old cafe right now. I will get back to that project at some point, but I will neen the trees and forks for when I do.

I am digging the bike. Very creative, that seat is sort of what I had in mind on mine to begin with but I am not sure what style I want to do with it yet, I will just have to see what mood I am in when I start the project.

nope no forks. about all i have left is another unmolested frame w/ title, rear sets, rear brakes, throttle cables, passenger sets shaved of helmet lock and shock can, shock assembly, tail light, battery box, cut down "trunk", corbin seat and factory seat

my94f2 said:
nope no forks. about all i have left is another unmolested frame w/ title, rear sets, rear brakes, throttle cables, passenger sets shaved of helmet lock and shock can, shock assembly, tail light, battery box, cut down "trunk", corbin seat and factory seat
Cool build, maybe you're starting a new trend. Are you going to sell those rear sets? I'm sure their are plently of people in the forum willing to take them off your hands (possibly me!).

the parts i have left are for sale. along with a couple tvs some love seats cars lol gotta sell sell sell to stay outta jail lol

Here's an idea! You can sell me your front end off of the sport-bob and replace it with a springer front topped with a drag bar! That would set that thing into a whole new level of crazy mixed up schizophrenia! Just a thought!

bye-bye?!?!?! :eek:

I hope that's a good bye-bye as in to a new home and not a bad bye-bye as in to the great swapmeet in the sky.

it is now a member of the outlaws m.c. traded it for some parts of my next build i.e. a couple different tanks, forward controls, sprocket brake kit, and a 1971 buick riviera

Back
Top Bottom