'76 360t build, 4yrs to the day and it's finally done!!!!

Re: '76 360t bratsyle build.......

dangit, another bike that makes me want a twin.......I agree with supercafe, the stance is awesome.

Got off of my lazy ass and finally put the motor back together......Top end rebuild!
IMG_2853.jpg

Man, can't believe you took the time to make an engine stand.
Most of us just roll em around on a blanket!

Well done, motor looks killer!!!

Thanks guys! I couldn't believe my ears when the wife told me to get in the garage and finish the bike.
IMG_2867.jpg

I got the seat pan, new style bars and most of the grinding done. O'ya knee dents! More pics soon.

That looks fantastic. I love your attention to detail. It really showed on your last build. Knee dents look great and I think you made a wise choice on the seat pan. I like the bars too. Really nice job. I can't wait for more photos!

Man, it's hard enough trying to juggle work, family time and construction to my house. I think I got the flame going and really excited on this build.........Troy, I still have a pic. of your bike up for inspiration.

Thanks bud that makes all the hard work worth it! Glad someone appreciates me ;D hahaha. I respect what your balancing act. Its tough to do. I've been putting off opening up my roof and adding a 21' dormer. I need to have it done before the hay season starts (2nd-3rd week in May) I'm probably not going to make it which means 10-14 hrs working hay then construction in the off time.
Very cool that the wifey told you to go work on the bike!

Haven't paid enough attention to this build. The engine is so clean looking and the stance is perfect.

Great looking bike coming along

Very nice Rawfish, that is my favorite style knee dent to put on a "peanut" shaped tank. Makes it look completely custom. Great job my friend.

What can you tell us about the exhaust? I'd like something similar, but more centered on the frame.

Hot Rod Troy said:
What can you tell us about the exhaust? I'd like something similar, but more centered on the frame.
I not to what I'm gonna do with the exhaust. I almost like the CL pipes along the side.

rawfish said:
It's been awhile since I posted any updates, but I've in the garage toolin' away! I put the spare motor in to get the mock up finished. I'm rebuilding the top end right now.
DSCN1629.jpg

love it man.

Back
Top Bottom