El' Macho Borracho (the tuff drunk) Haha...

Swapmeet Louie

Put some metal in yer eye....
I know that some of you have already seen this. But I have made a few changes, and also figured since there is now a place for these bikes on this board I would put it here... :-*
Anyway, I built this for my bother. And until I can deliver it to him, I will keep plugging away @ it. I installed a new front wheel, 19" w/ a 220mm drum in place of the other 18" w/ no brake. I figured I didnt want to get a call from my sister'n'law telling me that he piled into the back of a car on the bike I gave him.
My favorite thing about this turd is the amount of $ it took to build it. I know have about $550 in the whole thing. We have a local cyclesalvage (Boise Vintage Cycle) that treats me pretty well. And with out them. None of my projects would be possible.

This hobby doesnt have to break the bank... Which is why its soooo fucking awsome!

Parts that make up El' Macho Borracho:
74' cb360, 72' cb175 headlight, cb450 front wheel, homemade sissy-bar, handlebars, struts, and kicker. bsa c15 levers, tomeselli quick ratio throttle, ebay seat and p-pad, free tires, lucas tail light, kawasaki front fender for rear, early sportster tank (that I frisco'd and painted w/ rattlecans) , WWII swiss medical bag for saddle bag (which is where the battery and some other shit are), Kids tri-cycle grips and a bunch of other crap.

So here it is again... haha
SDC11088.jpg

SDC11096.jpg

SDC11090.jpg

SDC11076.jpg

SDC11097.jpg

Saw this the other day while perusing the site for pics - I'd love to put some of these on a big 3 x 10 foot banner I'm having made for a trade show we're having a bike dislpay at if you don't mind. The banner will be covered in 100-200 pictures or so printed at about 4x6 size.

Let me know if you object :)

Tim said:
Saw this the other day while perusing the site for pics - I'd love to put some of these on a big 3 x 10 foot banner I'm having made for a trade show we're having a bike dislpay at if you don't mind. The banner will be covered in 100-200 pictures or so printed at about 4x6 size.

Let me know if you object :)

Totally!! I be honer'd...

Uhm. Not sure what else to say other than -

I effin love this bike!

If you ever want to turn a wrench and swill some Bourbon with the boys at Dime City just say the word... We'll have a bench waiting.

J

That's an awesome bike. ;D I recognize your screen name from the JJ; I lurk over there now mainly for inspiration.

thewingdpiston said:
Uhm. Not sure what else to say other than -

I effin love this bike!

If you ever want to turn a wrench and swill some Bourbon with the boys at Dime City just say the word... We'll have a bench waiting.

J

Rad... Where R you guys located? I'm a Jameson man myself.. But if we can work around that, I might have to take you up on that offer

Kev Nemo said:
That's an awesome bike. ;D I recognize your screen name from the JJ; I lurk over there now mainly for inspiration.

Ahhh your busted! haha.. Ya I recognized yours also. This is a good spot for sure... Glad to see ya over here

Here is another that I've had in the corner for a while.. In peices now. need to get it back out and finish it. everytime I get close to finishing it I change direction and start all over.. haha Kinda sucks

59' BSA C15 bob/rat/chop/cafe/paper-weight/dust collecter
IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

Oh my.. Now your just messin with my head bro. That BSA is sick... It's nice to see a few more people blending the line between cafe and bobber. At some point, we simply have to come up with a new style.

We're in Florida. Where the waters warm, so are the woman and the bars stay open all night long hombre. Clearwater to be exact... There's an open cot for DTT members who happen to pass through town. Just say the word..

J

thewingdpiston said:
Oh my.. Now your just messin with my head bro. That BSA is sick... It's nice to see a few more people blending the line between cafe and bobber. At some point, we simply have to come up with a new style.

We're in Florida. Where the waters warm, so are the woman and the bars stay open all night long hombre. Clearwater to be exact... There's an open cot for DTT members who happen to pass through town. Just say the word..

J

I knew it was too good to be true... I lived in St. Augustine for 3 yrs. Now I have a lifetime ban from the state. The Judge said so.....

I knew it was too good to be true... I lived in St. Augustine for 3 yrs. Now I have a lifetime ban from the state. The Judge said so.....
Damn dude what did you do? I've been pretty rowdy down here in my younger days (pre wifey) and I didn't get kicked out The wingdpiston I'm gonna have to get down there someday proly when I finish my bike.
Peace

thompsonmx100 said:
Damn dude what did you do? I've been pretty rowdy down here in my younger days (pre wifey) and I didn't get kicked out The wingdpiston I'm gonna have to get down there someday proly when I finish my bike.
Peace

I don't want to talk about it.. So how about that weather? HAha

LOve both of those scoots brother. awesome job on El' Macho Borracho. I really dig that paint! The Bsa is wicked too. Are you going to start a thread for it? My kind of bikes for sure!

troybilt said:
LOve both of those scoots brother. awesome job on El' Macho Borracho. I really dig that paint! The Bsa is wicked too. Are you going to start a thread for it? My kind of bikes for sure!

Maybe after the speed heap is finished.. I've been packing that thing around forever now. Thanks for the compliments

I'm not to sure I have very many let me look around....

Found a few.. Not very good though

The Donor....74' cb360
p_00145.jpg

Phase 1..
p_00477.jpg

p_00465.jpg

Start all over...
p_00430.jpg

p_00432.jpg

p_00296.jpg

p_00502.jpg

p_00505.jpg

p_00507.jpg

Thats All i can find @ the momment....
Here are some others of the BSA
IMG_1337-1.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

And my Buddy Drew Saying goodbye, The BSA and I were moving again....haha
IMG_1323.jpg

Is it legal to have a yellow headlight like that in the US? I love the way it looks on your bike, as well as Miob's BMW. I would like to do that myself :)

--Chris

Back
Top Bottom