'71 CB350 L/H handlebar switch/lever block lower half.

ducmeister

Looks like mine is shot. Bike must have tipped over at some stage and busted it. A chunk is missing.

I'm in Melbourne, Australia so consider that if you have one to sell and you're trying to work out a price.

Cheers.

ducmeister said:
Looks like mine is shot. Bike must have tipped over at some stage and busted it. A chunk is missing.

I'm in Melbourne, Australia so consider that if you have one to sell and you're trying to work out a price.

Cheers.

I have a complete LH switch off a 74 CB200 (if that will work) you can have for the price of shipping if you want... I am in Charlotte, NC... not sure what shipping would be, but if you want it its yours... I will just need to get a shipping quote for you.

hecklejk said:
I have a complete LH switch off a 74 CB200 (if that will work) you can have for the price of shipping if you want... I am in Charlotte, NC... not sure what shipping would be, but if you want it its yours... I will just need to get a shipping quote for you.

Hi Hecklejk,

Thanks for your offer. I have no idea what a '74 CB200 looks like so before you go to the trouble of the shipping quote could you take a picture of it and post it up?
Many thanks,

Rob.

I have the left control from a 71' cb350. Its yours for shipping. It'll take me a bit to find it, but I have no use for it.

VonYinzer said:
I have the left control from a 71' cb350. Its yours for shipping. It'll take me a bit to find it, but I have no use for it.

Wow VonYinzer! How good is this! Just ask away and in a few days someone's come up with the goods.
PM me with the details on cost and where to send the cash and I'll get back to you.
Many thanks mate.

Hecklejk, thanks again for your offer. I'll stick with VonYinzer because I know that what he has will work.

Cheers all.

ducmeister said:
Wow VonYinzer! How good is this! Just ask away and in a few days someone's come up with the goods.
PM me with the details on cost and where to send the cash and I'll get back to you.
Many thanks mate.

Hecklejk, thanks again for your offer. I'll stick with VonYinzer because I know that what he has will work.

Cheers all.

No worries bro, I dont blame you for getting a part that you know will fit your bike...

Cheers

VonYinzer said:
No problem man. Give me a couple days to get my shit together, and ill PM ya.

OK. I'll be away for a couple of days anyway so I'll catch up with you when I get back.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom