Speedbleeder Brake valves... a MUST HAVE!

CanadaDan

1977 BMW R75/7 'Mojo'
http://www.speedbleeder.com/

I've been running these on Mojo for three years and the are great. I can bleed my dual discs in minutes with a hangover ;D

The best and well worth it. You'll find you're willing to change your DOT3 more often than once every few seasons ;)

CanadaDan said:
http://www.speedbleeder.com/

I've been running these on Mojo for three years and the are great. I can bleed my dual discs in minutes with a hangover ;D

The best and well worth it. You'll find you're willing to change your DOT3 more often than once every few seasons ;)

Very cool.. I checked the application chart and there doesnt seem to be one for the 75 cb550 or 75 cb750...
I guess I"ll have to call them...

Thanks for posting this up!!..

Got any spare SB1010S laying around for another BMW? They don't seem to carry the stainless version for it. I'm gonna order one or two.

Tintin said:
Got any spare SB1010S laying around for another BMW? They don't seem to carry the stainless version for it. I'm gonna order one or two.

Sorry... no spares :-[

So you got the steel 'OEM' version, not the stainless I guess? They only seem to have the one. Wanted to confirm before I ordered.

Tell you the truth... no idea! I can't seem to find any correspondence in my archives.

I may have called them to confirm the size for the ATE callipers.

If they aren't SS they show NO signs of corrosion after three years.

Kuyarico said:
Speedbleeders rule!! I highly recommend them.

Hey Eric,What do you have? do you remember the model/part number? and how much did you pay?

I'll need a set for the cb550f fronts and a pair for the cb750f back and fronts...

Cheers
Noel

locOleoN said:
Kuyarico said:
Speedbleeders rule!! I highly recommend them.

Hey Eric,What do you have? do you remember the model/part number? and how much did you pay?

I'll need a set for the cb550f fronts and a pair for the cb750f back and fronts...

Cheers
Noel

For a 75-76 750 F Rear - Speedbleeder SB8125 or SB8125SS (stainless steel)
and Front - SB7100 or SB7100SS (stainless steel)

For a 77-78 750 F use Speedbleeder SB8125 or SB8125SS (stainless steel) for both front and rear.

For a 77-78 550K use a SB7100 or SB7100SS (stainless steel).

It's well worth the price

locOleoN said:
Thanks dude... Is it the same vendor as above??

Yup, that's them. Decent customer service because I screwed up while entering in my work address for delivery. I called them, and they fixed it no problem.

I smell a group order - shipping is $5 I think, and is flat for 2 bleeders, maybe more. I need one for my BMW. Noel - you want some for your fleet?

I do actually..
I need a pair for the cb750, back and front and a single for the cb 550 front...

When are you planning to order tim?
I'll just give you cash on thursday?

N

OK DOKEY people..the Timster and I are putting an order in so... Anyone you out there who what to combine the order and save split on the shipping let us know ASAP...Friday the latest!!...

Bryan??, Heidi, Kev, Martin, Max,DrJ? and any other of the closey lurkers out there from the GTA??

WOHOOO!!!.... Line Bleeders are on the way!!!!

YEAH!!!...

Thanks TIM!! ;D

Back
Top Bottom