I know there are some Utarhds on this site

I haven't been to it in a while but i'm sure it's still going down. A friend of mine runs moto mondays. It's the first monday of the month. they meet at Este pizza on 2nd south in salt lake. some pretty impressive bikes that show up....

1969Honda said:
Well, my weekend of June 9th just go filled with moving :-\ On another note, do any of you know of any good bike salvage yards or insurance total lots? I'm looking for a few pieces to put on the 350 and the only one I know of is Bill's clear out in BFE west of salt lake.

Grim Cycle is pretty outrageous on their pricing. Though they do pull the parts for you.

I have a ton of CB CL350 parts, what you looking for?

I am definitely utarded. I have been meaning to make it up to Moto Monday at Este Pizza for a while now but my bike hasn't been running. I hope to make it out to the one in July though, maybe the one next week but I doubt it.

honestly you don't need a bike. they love the company of bike lovers regardless. And from my experience... damn cool group of guys, I was blown away by some of the bikes there and the owners were all geeking out over my basically stock k6 gixxer. I think I might take the kids to the next one since they are done with school.

I also was just informed that the salt flat social is june 22nd. who's going? I have a bbq that evening but thinking i'll be able to hit it up in the morning.

The Jed said:
I also was just informed that the salt flat social is june 22nd. who's going? I have a bbq that evening but thinking i'll be able to hit it up in the morning.

Nice! I went to the last two. I will be there for this one as well.

I was misinformed, salt flat social is at the end of august. this is what is going on june 22nd
tumblr_mnkj6aehDn1qj61gzo1_500.jpg

Just checking in.
Name: Chadwick

I have been doing fab work for something like 10 years but not much with bikes so I'm pretty stoked. In the slow process of building a simple 1978 cb400a. The cb has been slow going with a big project at work and customer rides running into the shop. Excuses aside I had planned to finish the bike to sell it, but I think I will need it for an extended commute for a new job and potential build. I guess I better get cracking.

Hey U tards... Dont forget about British Field Day this weekend at Liberty Park. Lots of bikes in the show and all around the park.

http://www.britishfieldday.com/

JohnGoFast said:
Hey U tards... Dont forget about British Field Day this weekend at Liberty Park. Lots of bikes in the show and all around the park.

http://www.britishfieldday.com/

Guess I have something to do Saturday morning now.

I'm probably going to be tearing the motor out of my XT or else I would be there with my Land Rovers.

Back
Top Bottom