Cafe Las Vegas?

I'm in Vegas as well... Hey Sal 13, we're / are you on the VC board? I'm sure I've seen that screen name somewhere before.

hey jp. yes i was but i got kicked off lol... they were taking shit a little to serious lol...

ha ha, yeah, I hear ya. A bunch of them got in a pissing match about 3 or 4 months ago and one of them just shut the whole board down. It's been down ever since! I hope the Sin City Ton up gets going.

lol wow reallly... yea i hope sin city tonup does happen.. but i have emailed him a couple times about meeting up. no response.. we should pick a sunday or and day n just go bullshit ab out bikes.. i pretty much just have to do my seat n ill be good lol..

sounds good...I had surgery on my spine about three months ago but I'll be good to go in a month.

im on the east side of vegas but when riding distance doesnt really matter lol.. what about u?

sal_13 said:
im on the east side of vegas but when riding distance doesnt really matter lol.. what about u?

Southwest, Mountain edge. My bike die and I can't get it start. So I can't ride it

wat?? damm sucks.. what bike is it?? is your batt completly charged, getting spark, fuel to carb??? come on mann its goin t be 68 on friday and you have be riding lol..

ok guys we need to start meeting up once in a while .. lets get this on the rode!!!!!! lol

sal_13 said:
ok guys we need to start meeting up once in a while .. lets get this on the rode!!!!!! lol

I got like mon, tue. off so if you guys free I am down to meet up but I need to get my bike start first. I dont know if my new battery or the choke. for sure the choke is broken.

sal_13 said:
wat?? damm sucks.. what bike is it?? is your batt completly charged, getting spark, fuel to carb??? come on mann its goin t be 68 on friday and you have be riding lol..

GS 550, got new battery, NGK spark.

sal_13 said:
its not the cable right???

I think its the cable, but I got it started today. Maybe we can meet up on mon. or something need a exp. to check it out for me hahahah

Back
Top Bottom