The CB350 'name that project' project

fugue

Been Around the Block
So here's a couple shots of how things look at the beginning. Okay.. not the exact beginning, but close enough. All I've done so far is pull the tank and side covers, airbox and carbs, and see what I've got so far. Basically a nice slow start for the month I've had her (so don't expect many updates often - I like to putter).

Turns out she's a '72 CB350 K4 with all the G bits added on (complete front end, incl. guages, grab rail, etc.). It's a bit of a hodgepodge with yamaha passenger pegs and suzuki mirrors. It was likely a daily driver before being put into storage. Basically a good solid base to start from, but there will be a fair bit of work just to get it road worthy again. Lots of details, like needing a new gas cap latch for the tank.

My mission, by the end of the project, is that this girl will have named herself something other than '@%&* Bitch'.

Wish me luck.

Couple pics below - note the rest of the toys filling the garage/workshop, including the twin fizzers (the 2nd is well hidden under the pile of bodywork in the corner).

Nice. I'll look for that latch this weekend. If you need any other parts let me know. So are you doing a stock resto or cafe?

Thanks J, I put a pic up of the latch in the wanted thread.

I will be going cafe with this - with light and nimble being the theme.

Looks Great so far Mikey!!... Of you are going for a cafe racer, have you thought about what kind of seat you are gonna put on it?
Keep posting up pics!...
Are you going to the show this weekend?

Unless the front end has been changed it's a 73 G model,,,,,,,good luck with your build,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom