Thank you for being Brothers and Sisters!

joeyputt

The green flag sets me free
I would like to use the first thread in the DWMS Racing section to honor and thank the entire dotheton family.

The amount of support and respect that all of the members here show one another is overwhelming, on a daily basis I see everyone sharing information and ideas, complimenting one anothers work, helping each other with parts and troubleshooting, and talking with new members and first time builders so that they feel welcome here, and to add to all of that the Dotheton members form a collection of the finest craftsman from around the world, so it is easy to see why this is such a special place.

From the very first day that I joined you have all been very good to me personally as well and I could never thank you all enough or put into words how much your friendship and support means to me. I truly am priviledged to be a member here among so many great Brothers and Sisters!

It is for all of these reasons that I am honored to be a Dotheton site supporter and sponsor.

I'll second that. I've had my red-headed step child beating when I first joined, but have also received lots of help. Thanks all!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Ho yeah + 1 on that... Received lots of helps from Richard alias teaser. Richard was very generous of his time and money. He game me good tips and lots of advice. Again thanks YOU Richard for being such a good help to me and thanks all The dtt family for everything. I'll wear my dtt tee shirt proudly.

Good night To everyone.

Sent from my Nexus One

It is only appropriate for me to leave a comment after the completion of the engine by Joe for La Pastinaca. From day one, Joe has been an a pleasure to deal with. I have dealt in the past with various builder and not one can come close to Joe, in service, communication, respect, technical expertise, knowledge, budgeting, keeping to his commitments, and above all quality! I can never say enough how much I have enjoyed working with Joe and the outstanding outcome of this project. Joe will be working with me on additional projects in the near future. If anyone wants to ping me to inquire about Joe, please feel free to do so.
Joe, you are a talented and great artist, but above all, you are a Super human being and I am very lucky to have you help me out!

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom