Any interest in a small bike rally this spring?

I think the location should be based on where the majority of participants will be riding from. We need info. Post up here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/443929072291143/

CRAP, I forgot all about this. We have a local DTT on FB and ive been stuck in there. Well I'm still up for either a fall or spring meet up.

I propose Glen Rose as the spot. They have the best damn bbq and hamburgers, the coolest beer gardens, and kick ass hill country roads. We can camp at Solavaca Ranch for dirt cheap, like $6 a night. I'll throw this idea out on our FB page. Kind of a warm up for the Fall Classic. Shit, i guess I need to get my 250 running now.

Another alternative would be Beavers Bend up in Oklahoma, but thats a long drive for most DFW's.

tobydmv said:
CRAP, I forgot all about this. We have a local DTT on FB and ive been stuck in there. Well I'm still up for either a fall or spring meet up.

I propose Glen Rose as the spot. They have the best damn bbq and hamburgers, the coolest beer gardens, and kick ass hill country roads. We can camp at Solavaca Ranch for dirt cheap, like $6 a night. I'll throw this idea out on our FB page. Kind of a warm up for the Fall Classic. Shit, i guess I need to get my 250 running now.

Another alternative would be Beavers Bend up in Oklahoma, but thats a long drive for most DFW's.

I'm down for either location. Mid September?

We are doing this 3/16/2013 in Glen Rose, Tx FB= http://www.facebook.com/events/578091715550104/ Started out as a Moto Giro style event but most of my buddies are DTT cats so there will be a mix of DTT bikes and vintage euro scoots/peds/thumpers.

(..Small bike rally for vintage nuts around the foothills of Glen Rose, TX. Course should be about 30 miles taking us by Dinosaur Valley State Park on Fm205, North FM51, and back on FM51. All scooters, mopeds, honda/yam/suzukis, and eurotrash are welcome. Camp out at Solavaca Ranch 3/15-3/16. Its a private ranch so we need to behave but its way more laid back than the state park.

Back
Top Bottom