dirty bird customs and other local shops...

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
Anybody ever check out dirty bird customs? If so, what are your opinions of the shop, builds, builder/s?

How about other shops/builders in this region? I'm trying to compile a list for a little somethin' somethin' I'm working on.

Tanks guys for any help with this!

motorcycle shop, cafe building shop, or trad style hot rod shop that has an interesting image and skill/knowledge.

Off the top of my head:

Fuller Hotrods (cars & Bikes)
Hank Young
British and American Cycles
Blue Moon cycle

i do a bunch of work on vintage bikes and build bikes out of Motoretta Atlanta on marietta st... stop by and check it out if you are in the area ever

boobby said:
i do a bunch of work on vintage bikes and build bikes out of Motoretta Atlanta on marietta st... stop by and check it out if you are in the area ever

What's the name of your shop?

the shop is Motoretta atlanta, the front sells new and vintage vespa's, in the back i do restoration work, fabrication, tig/mig welding, and scooter and motorcycle maintenance.. i have a ton of people around town that come to me for two strokework, lots of aprilia's (rs50's and 250's), derbi's, and rd's..

I'll have to make that a stop one of these days as well. Can't say I'll give you any business as I'm too broke to let anyone else work on my bike.

come on by, ask for bobby, or walk right in the back...i am usually hiding back there, and have some fun projects lurking with me

Guys, I stopped by at met bobby the other week. It is worth the stop just to see his RD racer sitting in the show room.

Back
Top Bottom