cb 750 brat build!

xruze56

Been Around the Block
Hi guys my dad just recently bought a cb750 to make into a cafe racer but with it came a part bike that had an 1978 cb 750 frame that came with it and also a bunch of other parts that came in a crate with it . Im pretty young and live in southern california and my ultimate goal is to make a radical cafe/rat bike and just throw a bunch of parts from other bikes on it to just get it running than later on go back and strip it down and paint it and powder coat it. The parts that i have currently are the frame, rims/tires, forks , springs and a bunch of other scraped miscellaneous parts that are not good and an engine with just the bottom end and carbs. What do i need to get this bike running. I made a list of the parts i need if i miss something can you please add it in. (Gastank,handlebars,engine,chain,electrical,exhaust,seat) AlsoThis is my first build that I'm doing by my self. I think I'm better off just finding a salvaged bike off craigslist and using that bikes engine to throw on my bike. Listed below are the pics of the couple parts i have that i think that can are only good to be used

Lat question: How long did it take you guys to build rat bike? I figured with all the free time i have this could take me less than a month to build this bike and have it running

2mi3uon.jpg

sxhlom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom