'72 CB350 not starting. Please Help!!

72texas350

Been Around the Block
I went out to my bike today and tried to kick start it, because it doesn't have an electric start anymore, and it wont start. It will turn over, but that is it. The gas tank is full and oil is good. Please help! I really want to get back on the road.

Key turned on? Kill switch in Run position? Petcock turned on? Choke closed? Battery charged?

There are a number of reasons for a bike not to run, will need a bit more info. Was it running fine yesterday?

Key is turned on, kill switch in run position, petcock turned on, choke is closed, and the battery is charged. I checked all of that first after I topped it off with gas.

Yep, its got spark. I got it running and feel like somewhat of an idiot. The petcock was blocked up going to the right carb... ;D So it had gas in the take just not in the carb.

how long did it sit? these old bikes and carbs do not like this ethanol gas at all, those jets will clogged up

born2expire, your icon for this site, is my friend's zach's art. he did a set of three different girls i actually purchased one of the original one's for my gf for xmas last year. anyway very cool
m

Back
Top Bottom