Tailpipes for CB350

Anybody know where I can get some cool loud tail pipes for a 71 cb 350. My old one fell off while I was riding through a canyon. Will the tailpipes of other hondas fit on my bike? Thanks for all the help.

I like what you've got going on your 550. How can I get that look with my bike? Yours is four into one so mine can't be the smae but is there some way i can make it into a two into one deal?

Edgard Rodriguez said:
I like what you've got going on your 550. How can I get that look with my bike? Yours is four into one so mine can't be the smae but is there some way i can make it into a two into one deal?

Here's what I did on my 72 cb350:

100-0028_IMG-1.jpg

100-0033_IMG.jpg

100-0032_IMG.jpg

100-0029_IMG-1.jpg

YOu can get them cheap on ebay...
The ones I had on my cb350 were made my Emgo.. SUPER LOUD!!.. sounded like a much bigger bike!!
On my cb550f, I also have Emgo Turn outs that I bought on ebay.
I wouldn't put 2-1 on my cb350.. personally, I like one pipe on each side. Looks more vintage..

Here.. ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universal-Turnout-Muffler-19-chrome-exhaust-custom_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35573QQitemZ260090341939QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Cheers
N

locOleoN said:
Edgard Rodriguez said:

YOu can get them cheap on ebay...
The ones I had on my cb350 were made my Emgo.. SUPER LOUD!!.. sounded like a much bigger bike!!
On my cb550f, I also have Emgo Turn outs that I bought on ebay.
I wouldn't put 2-1 on my cb350.. personally, I like one pipe on each side. Looks more vintage..

Here.. ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universal-Turnout-Muffler-19-chrome-exhaust-custom_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35573QQitemZ260090341939QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Cheers
N

Really cool. Thanks for the link, man. I'm going to go with the two pipes, you're right about the better more vintage look, it will be cheaper than buying the only two into one kit that i've found too (mac 2into1).

hey noel, have you ever ordered stuff from this top shelf guy? i ordered those tailpipes a month ago and they have yet to arrive. i've also sent him two messages and he doesn't reply.

Edgard Rodriguez said:
hey noel, have you ever ordered stuff from this top shelf guy? i ordered those tailpipes a month ago and they have yet to arrive. i've also sent him two messages and he doesn't reply.

I've ordered a muffler from them before - got here in no time.
I'd suggest trying to find a phone number to call them.

Edgard Rodriguez said:

Sorry Dude..
I dont believe that I've ever ordered anything from him.
Id try to find a number...
Leave negative feedback and contact paypal to get your money back!!... Sorry man.. Thats shitty!!!

Back
Top Bottom