CB360 "Not another brat!" Build

I don't have pics of the electronics due to the fact that I'm at sea for another two weeks. Everything important is mounted up under the seat from the gas tank back to the first crossmember. There's a four blade fuse box, a 2.3ah Sycl battery, and a lawnmower reg/rect. It's all very neat and tidy. The reg/rect is the same as the one touted over on the Honda Twins site. I am not impressed with its performance, as voltage readings are all over the place. May eventually cook the battery, but I wanted to guinea pig the setup for the shop.

Seth

There are pics of the electronics in my other thread;

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=42592

Hey Seth, You know Scott at Metric Motorbike, makes sense. I need to come visit the shop sometime as it is pretty close to me. Met Scott at Mid Ohio this year. Nice work on the little green monster. I like the seat. I am hoping to do something similar on the CX I am working on now, only in brown to match brown grips.

Cheers,

Maritime

Maritime,

I split my time working out of Scott's shop and working on a seagoing tug and barge. Hopefully, you can drop in sometime when I'm not at sea. If you make it, the first beer is on me.

Seth

Cool, I hope to make 1-2 trips that way this summer. I have scott's cell # and will call ahead and thanks for the Beer, I'll bring some too.

> I split my time working out of Scott's shop and working on a seagoing tug and barge.

I had no idea that my life was so fucking boring!

F38C3C55-6FE3-4206-93A8-89DF73DF81D1-2608-0000017AA71185B3.jpg

Here's my other ride ;) Conversely, a bad day at work (when you move petroleum for a living), is truly a bad day. I prefer motorcycles and whiskey.

Seth

I can see how it might not be quite as much fun as Richard Scarry made it out to be. That is pretty fucking cool though.

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to ask about your k70's do those fit on the stock cb 360 wheels? I know it may rub a little on the front fender brackets, but I'll be pulling those anyway.

Back
Top Bottom