SR500 "The Art Bike"

Re: SR500 "The Evil Sister"

You would have room for all those coats in your closet if you would just come out of it

bradj said:
You would have room for all those coats in your closet if you would just come out of it
I would,but you live too far away for me to join you

That came out way beyond nice. Tell me you kept the girder and the paneled tank so you can swap the look occasionally... Would definitely trip people out at a bike function, show up with the finished product from the jackets pic, swap a couple components, and raise hell with the girder version...

Scruffy said:
That came out way beyond nice. Tell me you kept the girder and the paneled tank so you can swap the look occasionally... Would definitely trip people out at a bike function, show up with the finished product from the jackets pic, swap a couple components, and raise hell with the girder version...
kept the girder

Scruffy said:
. Would definitely trip people out at a bike function, show up with the finished product from the jackets pic, swap a couple components, and raise hell with the girder version...
that sounds like a blast !YEA BABY THOSE PEOPLE DONT STAND A CHANCE!!!

So I started carving up the motor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 328
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 330

Then I machined the wet side. I put some 20w synthetic in it n let it set for bout n hour n all was good. I'm excited to see how it acts on a running motor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 339
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 317
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    966 KB · Views: 342
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 329

Pretty kool, other than that oil filter cover it is art school queer bait. Completely doesn't fit the rest of the bike . Just don't be surprised if some misunderstood dude with bangs and a messenger bag tries to blow you. Other than that it is hands down the best machine work I've ever seen.....EVER. I wish NASA had you on the design team for the challenger, she was a school teacher MAN! you could have saved her!!!

That's cause I'm a art bike buider n fuck you!!! You know you love it Romey!!

That's deep man, now for some reason I want to drink a 14 dollar 6 pack and listen to Lou Reed while I stair at your machine work in amazement. You really get "me" man

I built an oil cooler out of stainless with titanium core

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    914.5 KB · Views: 338

thanks john83, I weighed it the other day in its .486 lbs.

I started drilling holes everywhere,just cause its cool!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 322

It reminds me of a medieval piece of armor somehow.

Good work Mr Jr.

Back
Top Bottom