Medina - Lowbrow swap meet!

Time for another one - anyone going? Think I'll hit it early tomorrow.

http://www.midwestmotoswap.com/#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_close%2C_open%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cdrefresh%2Cerefresh&id=I0_1392981193296&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.midwestmotoswap.blogspot.com&pfname=&rpctoken=29560641

I go to them... I like them. The Lowbrow grips are nice, I put a set on my RD. Seems like that have a lot of HD and Triumph stuff at the swaps though, which doesnt help me with a Yammie and Honda...

This is happening again, this Saturday I believe. Contemplating going to it. Are there much in the way of vintage Japanese bike parts typically? I suspect it may be more of a chopper/bobber/custom crowd with a fair amount of Harley stuff.

I went to Lowbrow again this year. If I were building a Harley or British bike this is the place to go. Not much japanese stuff at all.

I went to the Canton swap meet the next day. 99.9% Harley items.

It sucks that Mid Ohio is about the only meet anymore that carries any sort of Jap parts. Even then, I've struck out the last few years I've gone.

I skipped low-brow this year. No projects going and I haven't been impressed. As for mid-ohio, agree not what it used to be and the single day price is way too high. Waiting to see what the marque is this year before deciding....

I live about 20 min from Mid-Ohio, and haven't gone the last two years. Prices keep going up for admission and is seems like I strike out too when I go. Not saying I will never go again, just saying what you all did, its not what it used to be.

i agree, the admission price has become ridiculous at mid-ohio. This year I'm building a honda 350 so I might still need some parts. Plus after last year's difficulties (gf and I have bad knees from military and fire careers) we are renting a golf cart, which adds another $100. We do like watching the races though, and just the ride there and home is a good one so we'll probably end up going anyways lol.

runmikeyrun said:
and just the ride there and home is a good one so we'll probably end up going anyways lol.

That's usually our excuse...

Back
Top Bottom