2014 Spring Thaw - PRE GAME THREAD

loganrm

Coast to Coast
Time to let go of last years thread and get a fresh one started. I know it seems early but we are laying plans for the 2014 Spring Thaw. The location for the event will again be in the Red River Gorge, KY on May 16th, 17th, and 18th. We will be renting the same cabin area as last time, only we will have the entire complex to ourselves this go round. Looks like we will have cabin space for about 30-35 people but if there are more (hopefully) there is a camping/rv area not more than 200 yards down the road that can serve for late comers/stragglers/last minute guests. We have not determined the price for each spot yet but we will again try to keep it crazy cheap. Amanda will be cooking both breakfast and dinner for us again. Also, since it worked so well last year, we will be reserving spots in the "pre sale" style. This worked out well for planning and I think it's an absolute must since so many people are talking of coming this year. If you guys have any suggestions based on last years event, we are all ears!

Holiday weekend here so looks like I would only need 2 vacation days and that just may happen Yay!

I told Kristen last night to get ready to request the time off at work. We're gonna try to attend. Don't know if I'll make Barber next year as I'm getting married the same month.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
Had last year on the brain. It will be 16th, 17th, & 18th, Friday-Mon.

This would be Fri-Sun, Mon is 19th which is a holiday here in Canuckistan so that makes me jut need to take Friday and Tuesday off to make this happen if I trailer to Doc's or Jussy'd and ride from there.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
Had last year on the brain. It will be 16th, 17th, & 18th, Friday-Mon.

This could work out for me as I have Fridays off from school.

I'm in from the Pittsburgh area. I have access to an extended cab truck and trailer if its needed. I can ride 4 comfortably and fit 4 bikes as well. Let me know the price and I'll shoot the cash over to ya. Its about time I meet some of you fine folks.

I'm in. Thanks for the awesome dates! I can fit 5 (4 comfortably) in my truck and can get a trailor to hold bikes. I'll be coming from Louisiana, NOLA area, so I can pick anyone up on the way with whatever room I have left when I leave. Chris and Scott need to come.

Back
Top Bottom