www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

* Member Ventures

Mr. E Machine Works RAM Suspension http://www.wheeledandfree.com/ www.retromoto1.com www.sparckmoto.com Slipstream Cycle www.caferacerxxx.com www.oldschoolspeed.com www.rustrev.com DWMS Racing

Author Topic: Vintage Motorcycle (parts) Lamps  (Read 6812 times)

Offline RRAL

• Rock and Ride Authentic Lifestyle
Vintage Motorcycle (parts) Lamps
« on: Feb 14, 2014, 14:24:00 »
Just finished the first of these... hope to have a few ready to ship in the store www.RockandRide.com by the end of the week. If you’re interested sooner PM, Email, or Facebook Message me. I can customize these any way you would like... including finish types & colors, type of wood, or uses of Marble Granite, Other bike parts, pretty much your imagination is the limit. If you have parts you want to use specifically from one of your projects, I can work with you on that as well.
Stock Ready to ship $175 (shade & bulb not included) +shipping (options available depending if you want it fully assembled or some assembly required) $300 for a matching set. Can build to order with just about any customized option you can dream of (price would vary)

Features:
* Actual Used  Vintage Motorcycle Parts
* Completely hidden wiring
* Oak accents (pictured customizable)
* Aged copper hammer-tone finish (pictured customizable)
* On lamp on off switch (pictured customizable cord switch, 3 way options, dimmer)
Hand made in Pittsburgh, PA
www.RockandRide.com
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2014, 17:35:48 by RRAL »
Rock and Ride Authentic Lifestyle - Free shipping for a limited time

Rock and Ride Facebook  - "like" the facebook page for a shot at free stuff every month

Offline Hoosier Daddy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Earache my eye...
Re: Vintage Motorcycle (parts) Lamps
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2014, 16:18:30 »
Here ya go...

Just use the "Insert Image" button on the bottom left of the row above and paste only the
Code: [Select]
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2879/12524608554_132845a5f0_z.jpg from each of the pics url

« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2014, 16:20:23 by Hoosier Daddy »
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, why don’t you just make sure that you’re just not in fact surrounded by a bunch of assholes, alright?”

JAILBAIT '67 BSA 441 Victor Roadster
STAY CLEAN '67 BSA Spitfire
ROCK-IT '81 CB750C
BOMBER '81 GL1100
OVERKILL '80 GS750
NO CLASS '72 CB450 K5

Offline SaltCityCafe

« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2014, 17:27:05 »
Nice I can dig it......now just have to convince the wife that we  need this as part of our decor

Offline RRAL

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2014, 17:30:21 »
Thanks Hoosier Daddy... didn't have time to fix before I had to run out, guess it didn't matter... looks like the BBcode didn't make a difference.

Rock and Ride Facebook  - "like" the facebook page for a shot at free stuff every month

Offline RRAL

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2014, 17:32:47 »
SaltCityCafe... that's  the nice thing about the powdercoat finish and wood or stone accents, they look just as much like "real" furniture and not just some bike parts tack welded together. So, event the non-rider can appreciate, since they are a little more obvious than look at these bike parts in my living room.  ;)

Offline SaltCityCafe

« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2014, 18:55:42 »
SaltCityCafe... that's  the nice thing about the powdercoat finish and wood or stone accents, they look just as much like "real" furniture and not just some bike parts tack welded together. So, event the non-rider can appreciate, since they are a little more obvious than look at these bike parts in my living room.  ;)

I can try that argument with her but unfortunately she has an excellent bullshit filter LOL