Gs550 Cafe racer Update 19/4 2015

Re: Danish Gs550 Cafe racer (Update 5/11 2014)

coming together nicely
is that your final plan for the bottom shock mounts ?

spark plugs are installed so I do not have to cover down to the cylinder , all Skrews will be switched to stainless so all things being shame collected and the shift in the right way ,. yes I could certainly have painted the engine in the frame but the super eyes have ought to have noticed that the entire frame has been blown and the engine too and one has been painted and the other is painted with heat resistant paint. so that the paint while it was in the frame would be totally stupid . , Do not quite understand your way and tackle my thread . no it is not the final assembly on the rear dampers , they must be increased 3-5 cm . the project is under development

what sort of paint did you use on the motor?
Was it this by any chance?
http://www.amazon.de/RH-MOTORLACK-BRILLANTSILBER-375-21-005/dp/B00EJQGQNG

http://www.amazon.co.uk/101-Octane-exhaust-lacquer-MOTIP/dp/B00ANLCZ2W

this is the paint i use nice to work

but first i blast the motor whit soda blasting totally clean

Paint on the motor in the pictures looks a bit thin and patchy, maybe needs another coat?

the picture er very bad,. its black and not thin;) but i can see it the pictures not make it look good i try to take some other and better ,;)

Re: Danish Gs550 Cafe racer some news

a little more and and look the motor is not fallen down or other crazy think like in the us ;)

372248-cafe-projekt-

http://mc.webgallerier.dk/album/fuldskaerm/75/372246-cafe-projekt-[img]
[img width=770 height=433]http://mc.webgallerier.dk/album/fuldskaerm/75/372245-cafe-projekt-

Re: Danish Gs550 Cafe racer Haters kiss you self i think you need it;)

Looks great, Nugiz!

thanks yours also very nice and modern thinking;)

it has been some time lately , but now there is a proper update .

Raask footrest adapted and works and fits perfectly now

brake lever for rear brake is made , however, lacks the fitting of footrest in there.

I have decided for some pintstribs and other graphics which are made ​​of sheet copper and oldschool lines. the rear has been raised with delicious koni bagdæmpere . kaburatore is cleaned and mounted is started and low intake of wood which I hope succeeds,

All in all , the coarse piece finished now it's even detail as brake grip and clutch grip , and replacing div Skrews and bolts around so it stands nicely. all in all I am happy with the bike despite I can see some people here think that car rear tire and engine paint is completely lame :) but it seems to me Ohh yiir

372505-cafe-projekt-

372507-cafe-projekt-

372506-cafe-projekt-

372510-cafe-projekt-

372508-cafe-projekt-

372509-cafe-projekt-

372511-cafe-projekt-

372512-cafe-projekt-

372517-cafe-projekt-

372513-cafe-projekt-

372514-cafe-projekt-

372518-cafe-projekt-

372522-cafe-projekt-

372521-cafe-projekt-

Re: Gs550 Cafe racer Update Today 17/12 2014

Nugiz-

I love it!
Those graphics are going to look great, especially with the brown seat.
Keep it up!

-Sherm

Looks cleaaaaaan. Looks like only a few inches of suspension travel up front though.

yep not much but some good springs and olie i dont need more;)

thanks im satisfied my self

the bike looks pretty
just don't ride it over 60kph or take your hands off the bars, it is a deathrap,what the fuck is wrong with you ? there is no sane reason to make a motorcycle handle so badly ???

xb33bsa said:
the bike looks pretty
just don't ride it over 60kph or take your hands off the bars, it is a deathrap,what the fuck is wrong with you ? there is no sane reason to make a motorcycle handle so badly ???
I thought he said it was a monument to a motorcycle.

Those tires combined with the lowered front is not a good choice. You're gonna die riding that thing.

Sonreir said:
Those tires combined with the lowered front is not a good choice. You're gonna die riding that thing.

He's only using the bike to putt down to Starbucks.

thanks for the concern. I'm totally with the rear tire is probably something toxic and run with and fork as things stand there .. as a denominator is the moment to a Starbucks grinder;). if I need it to and run strong or challenging on so it's completely different tires and fork changed so that it can be low for the just and find out how much of the front fork you need to travel. but are absolutely right right now it's not a run friendly machine but it looks skinny and gonna be adjusted so that it will and control as I want it,. but trying in any way and turn it into a racing machine as mentioned before it is completely the wrong motorcykkel and build if you want speed and obese swing,.

Back
Top Bottom