Xs750 896cc engine rebuild and chop!

Yea so its been a bit of a transition period, moved in to the living quarters at the nuclear plant im currently working at and i havent really brought along enough bits to work on and so progress has been suffering!
Got so sick of the daily commute so i kinda had to do it, cant say i enjoy spending two hours every day in a shitbox hauling up and down a wintery highway all that much.. :)
Been kinda good having the odd week off from building as well, starting to itch in my fingers again.. :)

Most of the time I'm actually sat on my ass drinking coffee waiting for the engineers and designers to redesign shit they didn't get right the first or third time around, but lets pretend im working really hard every day :D

Haha awesome. Well I look forward to future updates! I know how it can be to need a little break from a build to get the itch back.

Ok so a tiny update just for you Treitz - working on a wire/hydraulic thingy i stole from a guy on chopcult:

Hopefully this tiny cylinder will be enough for the big old front calipers..

Oops i overdid it again..

Threads were some weird unobtainable inch crap and kind of shot on the tensioner i had so i made a new one..

datadavid said:
Ok so a tiny update just for you Treitz - working on a wire/hydraulic thingy i stole from a guy on chopcult:

Hopefully this tiny cylinder will be enough for the big old front calipers..

Thanks for the post... but I have no idea what I am looking at here. Haha

Nice work on that bolt though.

I was wondering what the loop was for.....now that I see that pic it appears to be an adjustable stop for the brake lever, right?

Back
Top Bottom