Fork and triple tree off a CB360

Cafe_to_go

Coast to Coast
Does anybody have a triple tree and forks off a CB360 they will like to sell? I really don't care about the condition.

Thanks

Cafe_to_go said:
Does anybody have a triple tree and forks off a CB360 they will like to sell? I really don't care about the condition.

Thanks

Thats Shitty.. If I had know last week that you needed cb360 stuff, I could have gotten it for ya. A buddy has a 74 cb360 bike at his parents place in Laval that he could have pulled it from for you while he was up there visiting over the weekend. I just got him to bring me the carbs and the 2-1 exhaust that has.

Where are you located?

Thanks, Loco. I am in Chicago, IL. I found some this morning on ebay, I am justing waiting on a reply for shipping cost. I have a feeling the shipping cost is going to more then the cost of the forks and triple tree. You have to be very careful on items that do not have a shipping cost to them. I will let you know what happens.

Thanks

Cafe_to_go said:
Thanks, Loco. I am in Chicago, IL. I found some this morning on ebay, I am justing waiting on a reply for shipping cost. I have a feeling the shipping cost is going to more then the cost of the forks and triple tree. You have to be very careful on items that do not have a shipping cost to them. I will let you know what happens.

Thanks

No Prob.. Good luck!!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom