1973 ironhead 1000. "the dark side" dead tail

Re: 1973 ironhead 1000. "the dark side" dead tail

I keep waiting to see these builds... I know you can because you told us... All of us haha, I just want to learn from you mang!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tune-A-Fish said:
I keep waiting to see these builds... I know you can because you told us... All of us haha, I just want to learn from you mang!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah I tried posting a build here. Not gonna happen ever again. Before and afters someday maybe.

I might break this rule for a couple engines, just for you. But I doubt it.

DohcBikes said:
Nah I tried posting a build here. Not gonna happen ever again.

Weel that suck, maybe you just got off to a bad start... you know this place is a popularuty contest and well... we aint winning hahahahahahahahahahaha

Tune-A-Fish said:
Weel that suck, maybe you just got off to a bad start... you know this place is a popularuty contest and well... we aint winning hahahahahahahahahahaha
Well the first reply to my barely started project was XB calling me stupid so i guess the desire just isnt there.

Criticism is one thing but personal remarks will get your ass beat around here so I'm just gonna avoid it altogether.

Sorry for derail hurc bike is looking great

So who wants to know what the accessory is cmon ask me ask me

DohcBikes said:
Well the first reply to my barely started project was XB calling me stupid so i guess the desire just isnt there.

Criticism is one thing but personal remarks will get your ass beat around here so I'm just gonna avoid it altogether.

Man you need to let go of XB... the man is solid gold and just is having fun like you and I... we all know I'm an old screwball with a toolbox and XB is a machinist with a few plants... sustainable ya know and a good wealth of know hahahja loosen up Dawg be FREEE!!!

DohcBikes said:
So who wants to know what the accessory is cmon ask me ask me
My first iron head related accessory was a 40lb. bag of floor dry

hurco550 said:
Lololol.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Man you need to let go of XB... the man is solid gold and just is having fun like you and I... we all know I'm an old screwball with a toolbox and XB is a machinist with a few plants... sustainable ya know and a good wealth of know hahahja loosen up Dawg be FREEE!!!
I did let it go. I simply don't interact with him anymore. Problem solved. I am well aware that he is brilliant, I just don't see the point of the personal remarks. That isn't fun for anybody it's just a coward behind a keyboard and that's all there is to it. He could just as easily leave out the direct insults and I know this because I dog shitty builds all the time without making personal remarks. Truth is that chances are under different circumstances XB and I would likely get along like harleys and fat chicks. Unfortunately my memory is long and once you have personally and intentionally insulted me it takes some time and action to change how I feel. I don't forsee that happening as of now.

Get back to the Hardley Ableson shall we? ;)

A pickup truck. The most common harley accessory is a pickup truck.

hurco550 said:
LOL

What do you call a harley that doesn't leak oil?

Empty.

Whenever I have to use floor dry, you know how it works better when you grind it in with your boots...I call it the Harley shuffle

They say 95% of Harleys ever made, are still on the road.

The other 5% made it home.

DohcBikes said:
I did let it go. I simply don't interact with him anymore. Problem solved. I am well aware that he is brilliant, I just don't see the point of the personal remarks. That isn't fun for anybody it's just a coward behind a keyboard and that's all there is to it. He could just as easily leave out the direct insults and I know this because I dog shitty builds all the time without making personal remarks. Truth is that chances are under different circumstances XB and I would likely get along like harleys and fat chicks. Unfortunately my memory is long and once you have personally and intentionally insulted me it takes some time and action to change how I feel. I don't forsee that happening as of now.

Get back to the Hardley Ableson shall we? ;)

Eh Men.

A pickup truck. The most common harley accessory is a pickup truck.

VonYinzer said:
Jesus... Is this a build thread or a fucking soap opera? Talk about your feelings with your shrink.
Tune-A-Fish is my shrink.

P.S. Fuck off. This whole site is a soap opera.

Back
Top Bottom