1980 kz440 ltd bobber-cafe brat

JimmyTheKid86 said:
Oh you are-where an OCC fan, that explains alot about you!
Yes, I am highly interested in extremely successful people that have my own interests.

Talk all the shit you want from your kz440. Paul Jr. is a genius, a craftsman, and outbuilt Jesse James.

TWICE.

DohcBikes said:
Yes, I am highly interested in extremely successful people that have my own interests.

Talk all the shit you want from your kz440. Paul Jr. is a genius, a craftsman, and outbuilt Jesse James.

TWICE.

Paul Jr is extremely "successful" from the tons of money he made off of American chopper, he wouldn't be anywhere near as successful as he is if Paul sr wouldn't have gotten the show. Jesse James made a name for himself by the product he built by hand, he doesn't just open a catalog and order crap like occ.

JimmyTheKid86 said:
Paul Jr is extremely "successful" from the tons of money he made off of American chopper, he wouldn't be anywhere near as successful as he is if Paul sr wouldn't have gotten the show. Jesse James made a name for himself by the product he built by hand, he doesn't just open a catalog and order crap like occ.
Keep thinking your thoughts.

Okay now to get back on track, I ordered a set of Honda rebel 250 shocks since I have 10.5 inch stuts just to mock up the ride hight. It should make it sit low and ride nice. I'm waiting on my starter clutch rebuild kit to get here so i can put that in. Its just starting to make noise and slip a little bit. The tc bros forward controls are mocked up, so now I have to figure out my foot clutch set up.

Back
Top Bottom