Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

Recently cobbled back together, hopefully to finish this time.

Attachments

• index-19.jpg
    index-19.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 211
Cheers. I followed the rattle can bling thread and it came up better than I expected.

Got to fly 50 miles up a mountain for a big vintage car show, and then back down.
Screenshot_20170615-153235_zpsf2o1lrxq.jpg

got about 250 miles in the other day. I showed my girl how to hang off the bike with weight on the inside footpeg, following my lead. I have NEVER ridden that fast two up.

Attachments

• IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 216
CrabsAndCylinders said:
That bike still looks fantastic!
It just about hit the ground yesterday. Hit a fresh spot of chip seal mid turn at 50mph. Ass end got a bit squirrelly. Guy on a new CBR650 laid his down. Went from perfect asphalt, to that shit no warning.

J-Rod10 said:
It just about hit the ground yesterday. Hit a fresh spot of chip seal mid turn at 50mph. Ass end got a bit squirrelly. Guy on a new CBR650 laid his down. Went from perfect asphalt, to that shit no warning.

I hate it when shit like that happens. most of the roads here are crap chip seal and you know to be careful but they go a change one that is asphalt over to chip seal without you knowing and that gets hairy for sure. butt pucker moment.

Lol u guys gotta come here if you wanna see shit roads. Potholes everywhere, shitty patch jobs, Sandy as fuck, and that describes one of the better roads!

Back
Top Bottom