WTB: Suzuki T500 Cobra Side (Battery) Cover

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey all,

I'm looking for one of these covers. The early model T500 is different than the late model and it's made from metal, not plastic. If you have one (in just about any condition), please let me know!

Part circled for reference.

Thanks in advance,
Sonny

Attachments

• IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 169
I made a couple calls to a few pretty well stocked vintage MC salvage yards local to me. Nothing.. And they said "good luck finding one" lol One guy thought he had one but there is more rusted away than there is remaining =/

Good luck buddy

hurco550 said:
I made a couple calls to a few pretty well stocked vintage MC salvage yards local to me. Nothing.. And they said "good luck finding one" lol One guy thought he had one but there is more rusted away than there is remaining =/

Any idea what he wants for the piece of rust? :D

CarbsAndCylinders said:
You have a Cobra! How does it handle compared to the Titan, does it feel more powerful, peaky?

Haven't ridden it yet. It's not yet running.

Sonreir said:
Any idea what he wants for the piece of rust? :D

Not a clue, sounds like it was in a pile out back and paint is holding it together. Ill be over there in a weekend or two, and ill double check then

CarbsAndCylinders said:
What a cool bike, congrats! Is this the one that the sprocket cover was for?

Yup. Same one. I'm finally getting started on it and I'm just gathering up the last of the parts I needed.

awesome ! i might be able to contribute i have a couple sizes of oem suzuki,nos, sidecover plastic knobs ,with steel thread rod extending
but i really doint know the app for them simply dimensions on the rod would do it,see
on a sidenote would you be interested in a pair of custom built shocks, fox or koni,in trade for a simple ,pretty basic wire harness ?350 twin

xb33bsa said:
awesome ! i might be able to contribute i have a couple sizes of oem suzuki,nos, sidecover plastic knobs ,with steel thread rod extending
but i really doint know the app for them simply dimensions on the rod would do it,see
on a sidenote would you be interested in a pair of custom built shocks, fox or koni,in trade for a simple ,pretty basic wire harness ?350 twin

Any assistance would be very much appreciated. I'd be happy to help with the harness as well. Thanks!

Hit me up at info@sparckmoto.com and we can go over the details.

Back
Top Bottom