74Cb360 crankcase mystery bushing

revlow

Doing engine work on my bike this bushing needs to be replaced. Told by Honda they don't make it anymore. Any one know where to get one.
I'm pretty new to this stuff
46e80f4f001763d4c403ad0f6e5bc984.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using DO THE TON mobile app

That looks like the hollow dowel pin to locate the side cover. Honda used a few different size but I'd be surprised if you can't find one.
I checked on lone and it's part 94301-10140 and is available for $1.43

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/detail/honda/HP-94301-10140.html or from your local dealer.

How did you know what he's talking about? All I see is a schematic of the clutch assembly and the side cover.

yup guys like apriliabill said , I think its the one with the circle around it

edit : sorry posted at the same time that you irk miller

Why do you think that needs replaced? That's where the cover meets the inlet to the oil filter.

I don't have a CB360 clutch cover to check. What is that and what fits in it? The parts list do not show that part. In your photo it looks almost like an isolastic bush with rubber in the middle, but that may be deceptive.

Does the oil pump drive shaft go through that by any chance?

Presumably it was loose in the outer cover. That could be a problem if the cover is worn where the bush goes. That could need the cover to be machined and a custom bush made up to press in, but the real question is what goes in there.

PM Sonreir or Trek or CrazyPJ or one of the other CB360 guys who can give you a definitive answer.

It shouldn't need replacing. It doesn't need to be a perfect seal. It's just where the cover meets the inlet to the oil filter. The oil runs through the cover on the 360. That's just part of the return. Any oil that "misses" the filter just falls into the sump and gets pumped back up to the head. No biggie. When people modify these with an external oil filter, that gets removed altogether.

Back
Top Bottom