CB360 Tune-Up Cheat Sheet

thrillseeker

Been Around the Block
Hi All,
I made a little cheat sheet for my references so I didnt have to keep sorting through the manual for numbers. I searched and didnt find anything similar here so figured I'd share it here and if anyone has more to contribute I'd be happy to update it. So far all the numbers are pretty much from the factory service manual. If there's anything that you guys think should be adjusted (because we've found something works better than what Honda told us) I'll be happy to make adjustments. Also if you think there's a better way to organize everything, I'm open to suggestions. Think of this as a living document.

I decided to post this in the engine forum because most of the stuff is engine related but there are some non-engine related items like lever tolerances and such. if there's a better place for this to live please let me know. also, if something like this already exists, I'll be happy to take this down to remove redundancy.

Go to cheat sheet >>

Thanks! This will come in handy. Half of that stuff it takes longer to look it up in the manual than to actually do it.

Only thing I would add is the suggested maintenance intervals for each. Most of the adjustments are done every 1500 or 3k miles right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tj10packers said:
Only thing I would add is the suggested maintenance intervals for each. Most of the adjustments are done every 1500 or 3k miles right?

Yeah I was thinking about that but I think I want to leave that out and keep this as a quick reference for numbers (tolerances, capacities, etc.) for use when you're in a pinch (on the road) or already working on the bike.
A couple other ideas:
  • creating a google spreadsheet so people could download and print it.
  • adding page numbers of where in the honda manual to reference more details for each topic

edit:
I started adding page numbers for timing, valve adjustment, etc. but it didnt make sense because they're all together, around page 17, 18, 20, etc.

Back
Top Bottom