Gs pistons on ebay

nismoman8899

Found 4x gs850 pistons on ebay while browsing sitting in the doctors waiting room. Not sure of the year youd need for a 378 cb360 build but here

Item number

1403f41ede2199509bfd759b0c265034.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using DO THE TON mobile app

well if you were at least sitting in the doctors waiting room it can't have been anything too uncomfortable...still got the stock seat on then?

well it occurred to me that folk with aftermarket/cut down seats tend to find an excuse to not sit down whilst waiting for that doctors opinion (and yes that is from personal experience - CB750 with an inch of original foam left covered with an old calfskin - looked cool as fuck in a ratbike way but lordy was it painful)

hope the tests come back ok

That is true, mostly mike stock/original. Changed up the bars and removed small stuff but 99% original. Tests should be good. Thank you, i was bored waiting so sometimes i ebay and google while sitting. Im a nissan tech so I'm always standing lol when time arrises ill sit. Figured since ive read posts where the pistons are hard to find, figured good time to search and if found let someobe know who wanted to build a cb360 monster, just wasnt sure of the year needed for the build

redwillissuperman said:
Do these work for the CB360?

Yes. They're 2mm over and you'll end up with 378cc. They're more or less a straight swap after you bore the jugs.

" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Sonreir said:
Yes. They're 2mm over and you'll end up with 378cc. They're more or less a straight swap after you bore the jugs.
Great.

Very good to know. Someone can buy all 4 only need 2 :) resell 2 ha. I have a feeling ill have to tear my topend down very soon. Sits on a heated shed with other stuff. But changed the oil amonth ago, did some small stuff recently let it run. Changed it found small shinny particals on the oil. Didnt know if it was there before in my drain pain. Ran it, Redrained it after sitting a few weeks smelled of gas. New petcock. Cleaned the pan still small amount of shinny alluminum.

redwillissuperman said:
Actually bought 8.
If you don't do the bores yourself and you're looking for someone to do it, I send all of my work here. They did my bores for the GS850 pistons 378 swap. Prices are still in the 1980s-

Mototech USA
1442 Amoy West Rd
Mansfield, OH 44903

(419) 747-3523

They are great dudes to work with. Also, Lani should have the template setup already for copper gaskets.

$35 per hole, iirc. I sent a check for $76 when I had my 360 bored. Pretty sure that is the price included shipping.

Yeah, standard price is $65 - $75 per. Shipping to them, bore, and return is a week to week and a half.

Yeah Chris over at moto tech does all my boring work too. $35 a hole is cheap these days, and he is always dead on with a nice sunnin hone. I always drop my stuff off to him as he is local and have seen his shop in person. It's the real deal, not some hack trying to make a buck on a worn out Bridgeport. He has been doing it for years. I often pick up fresh bores the next day to boot. Very quick turn around

Yeah, so he must've only charged me $6 for shipping. I thought it was $35 per hole, but I couldn't figure out why the check was only for $76. I will also say that everything goes to them. I quit taking stuff to the local shop, unless it's head work and that is only because it's much easier.

Back
Top Bottom