Sr250 project

mkb423

Hi my name is Michael and I'm from the hills of Tn. I originally posted in the "motor" section on here. I bought a sr250 "Bobber" for $300 and came to find out the motor was blown up. I'm currently rebuilding it and decided to post pic of the progress through out the build. I'm figuring it will take the rest of the year to complete. So feel free to comment and suggest (this is my first bike build) I have some fab/paint and body skill. So this should be pretty fun!

e4be1100ae3c254ffd1c9e2f567b5e57.png
529d31f25941fc4494e091fb98f33d4d.png

This is how I got the bike

I have recently bought a new used cylinder with a piston off eBay. Currently being honed as I paint and clean the motor up a bit

I have bought stainless bolts and all new gaskets for it as well. Hopefully I will be able to get the motor back together quicker than I thought!

Hey man!

If youre looking for upgrades and thoughts on hwo to make that thing go fast you should contact JadusMotorcycles on this forum!

Stainless bolts are in, redone gaskets. Still waiting on cylinder to be honed. Should be starting on frame soon!

It's just the look i want on my honda, which brand and colour is your yellow/gold? I tried a metallized gold but it get darker and "dirty" in a second.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom