rusty hulk wanted

zixxerboy

Been Around the Block
OK, This is may seam a bit wacky but here goes – I am looking for a rusty, old, decrepit, hulk of a motorcycle to plant as a centerpiece in one of my wife’s flower gardens. You know how some people have an old wagon wheel or maybe a bicycle for plants and vines to grow up around… well wouldn’t a motorbike be the dogs bollocks!

Obviously having a rusty machine to start is good but burning off paint with a propane torch will get the flash rust going. A missing head or whole top end would allow greenery to burst forth from the “engine”.

Anybody got an anchor they need rid of? Another alternative is to cobble enough mis matched bits together to resemble a bike. Donations anyone?

Ron
hodgins at porchlight dot ca

OK, so no body's got the full sculptural piece. I bet collectively you have enough rusty bits that I could cobble something up. Let's have a look under the bench and out behind the shed.

zixxerboy said:
OK, so no body's got the full sculptural piece. I bet collectively you have enough rusty bits that I could cobble something up. Let's have a look under the bench and out behind the shed.
i can muster a busted petcock ;D

LOL... if not, best not to tell her..LOL...
If so, all I can say is WOW!!!

Oh she knows. She's maybe not as keen as I am , but if I get the bits it would happen!

Afte 20+ years being married to me not much suprises her any more.

AND yes please send me fuel lines. That's a good place to start, it'll radiate out from that point.

Back
Top Bottom